Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crud Pokt, you hopped on that one. I like it.
I really like the blue canvas micarta. DM

Wanna go for a ride? Come on boy.

BUCK_SK110_TITAN_BLUE_01.jpg

15049891475651777355133.jpg 15049889178491787920527.jpg

got back today from north texas. this one was waiting for me. nice surprise before irma pounds us to death. should be a drama filled weekend but least got my s90v blue.

We drove up from north Pinellas today. Finally got a double priced room in SC. Surprisingly as we drove past Savannah the were evacuating that area too. I-16 had contraflow in effect.

Funny, on bugging out I didn't think bushcraft, only cash, gas, water--and a couple appropriate cutting tools.

Good luck to ya'll.

for those who want one......cut & pasted from the email on preordering... ..from skblades

Hello Everyone!

These last few weeks I've had a handful of requests from customers to pre-order the next run of S90v Titans. Rather than reopen pre-order on the website, I have been invoicing those that want to secure a spot for the next release.

If you are interested in this method of pre-order, shoot me an email with the amount and I'll be sure to send you out a pre-order invoice!

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, Buck is releasing our S90V, Blue Micarta 110 Folding Hunter as the supply of Micarta comes in. We should be seeing the next release sometime in October!

If someone wants one of these 110's w/ s90v steel don't set on the fence thinking about it for long. Because when they are gone I doubt we
will see more offered anytime soon. DM

I'm happy Navy Blue Micarta won out in the poll. If you look close it's actually black and blue. I've noticed it changes shades of blue from dark to light quite a bit depending on the amount of light on it. You can see that in a lot of the pictures posted too. Really cool. I love this knife.

I was just admiring this one and hope we'll see a 112 like this someday. .I have a question ,what's the best way to clean micarta like this? Since I have not used any micarta handled Bucks but only displayed them I wonder if there hard to keep clean? I have to say it's a beautiful 110!

I was just admiring this one and hope we'll see a 112 like this someday. .I have a question ,what's the best way to clean micarta like this? Since I have not used any micarta handled Bucks but only displayed them I wonder if there hard to keep clean? I have to say it's a beautiful 110!

my version is kinda polished sort of. hasnt absorbed any nastiness that a wet papertowel wipe down couldnt handle. normally on micarta knives i own i just scrub them with soap and warm water and rinse and dry and seems to be fine and clean up nicely. done that on my mesa which is more rough and absorbant version of micarta than this 110.

Curious if anybody has noticed edge holding differences between S90v and S30v as of yet ? :)

Xr, this maybe the data you were looking for: this is ( real world data) gathered by processing large Cornish chickens weighing 7.5-9 lbs..
440C did 12
S30V did 13
CPM154 did 14
S60V did 17
and this year we only had 2 to go to the freezer which I did using the 110 w/ S90V steel. This gave me some experience w/ this steel and my
educated surmise would be 20. Next year we'll raise more and I can give you exact numbers by mid July on this steel. The manner I did them was using the knife to separate all cuts, pre-cuts, decap and skinning. Once I removed the bird from the flock I used the one knife for everything on each bird until it was too dull to continue cutting safely. DM

Back