Here Comes A Soon To Be VERY Limited Run (Only 150) Of The Mountain Meaner Street on June 26, 2022 at 9:00pm Eastern!

Jerry Busse

With only 150 available these will be marked as "1 of 150".

This extremely limited run of the Mountain Meaner Street will be one that HOGs will hoard for many years to come.

These Mountain Meaner Streets are marked as only "1 of 150" and they are ONLY available with blind grab bag Nuclear Option handles and a stonewashed finish!!!

Nuclear Option Handles are non-standard and you do not get to choose which ones you want. It is a veritable Porkpouri of handle colors and materials!!!

There are ONLY 150 of these Special Mountain Mean Streets and there will be no more EVER!!! They are coming this Sunday night, June 26, 2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern.

These are being offered Ganzaaaa style and will be sold first come, first served.

SPECS:

Overall Length: Approx. 8.75"
Blade Length: Approx. 4.00"
Thickness: Approx. .190"
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Handles: Nuclear Option ONLY

Pricing:
$347.00 Each
$327.00 Each For 2 Or More:

ORDERING PROCEDURES:

You must email both: becky@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com with the quantity that you are after!

Please include your name and contact info in your email.

These are being offered as first come, first served starting at 9:00pm Eastern.

Any orders received before 9:00pm Eastern will be put at the end of the line.

Standard Shipping and Handling charges apply.

There will be lots of emails for us to go through so please be patient. We will get everything sorted out as quickly as possible. You will be notified whether you scored or not.

Let's Drink

Jerry

Busse Custom Shop Logo
Mountain Mean Street.jpg

1 0f 150 mark
Mountain Mean Street Right side.jpg

Just a few of the many nuclear option handles!!!

Nuclear Option Handles.jpg

I’ve been waiting 15yrs for this day. Love it !
Didn’t see the stonewashed part.
Any way we can get a satin option?
satin would be a nice TOUCH on these being a custom shop knife.

Last edited:
woo hoo, I love surprises :)

Bring on Blind Grabs

Love the “camo” style handle, but unless I have the option to pick, then I’m out…..
Good luck y’all

Last edited:
Back