Here's A "Grab Bag" Special Offer On The "Terror Monkey" Mil. Over Run.

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Terror Monkeys are so named for their rappeling and climbing expertise in urban combat situations. These are the knives they carry.

I don't really know how to offer these knives over the internet since nearly every knife is different. . . .Some handles are different colors (black or tan). . . some have different shaped handles (ergo or specialty shaped). . . .It's a true "Grab Bag". . . .

It wouldn't seem fair to only sell these at the Knob Creek Show and to leave the Hogs at home out of the mix, so if you want to get in on this deal, just email me with the size you're after (BM, SH or NO) and we'll grab one for you. It's a bit of a blind shoot but these blades are AWESOME and I can assure you that you will be VERY pleased!!!!!

I can't guarantee handle color or shape but should be able to give you the option of "Serrated" or "Non- Serrated" . . . . It ain't much of a choice. . . but it's something! ;)

If you get your email to me before we sell out at Knob Creek, you will be able to take advantage of this killer over run. . .. These are wicked blades that are currently in action in Iraq, and throughout the Middle East.

THESE ARE READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!!!!! That's right!!!! No "2 week" wait here my friends!!!!!

The Camo is a bit different from anything that we have offered publicly before and it is a very cool and effective "clouded" pattern as seen in the attached pic.

Here's the Special Offer:

Terror Monkey BM = $287.00
    Terror Monkey SH = $267.00
    Terror Monkey NO = $247.00

Sheathes are not included. . . . This offer will be valid until Sunday night at midnight or until we sell out. . . . whichever comes first. . . .

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in getting in on this "deal o' da day"! :D

I'll be able to check my email while at Knob Creek but will probably be unable to respond to any questions.

Jerry

[​IMG]

2. Josh Muller

Josh Muller

Jun 22, 2003
    man i wish there was a way to gaurentee handle shape... id take a bm with the specialty shape in a heart beat....

3. idahoskunk

idahoskunk

Mar 10, 2002
    Fresh lemur meat is often cooked in a Tomato Sauce made from tomatoes, chile peppers, and onions. Smoked lemur meat can be prepared in a Tomato-Peanut sauce: Soak the smoked meat in water, then rinse and drain it. Fry tomatoes, onions, chile pepper, in hot palm oil. Add tomato paste and the lemur meat. Simmer until all is tender. Season with salt and pepper.

4. KnifeAddictAK

KnifeAddictAK

Nov 17, 2003
    ahhhh... i only have so much $$$...

those are sweeet jerry :D

5. mark23

mark23

Jul 14, 2002
    Jerry, thanks for posting the pictures. I like that specialty shaped handle on the SH a lot, but as they all have spear points ... I'll be happy with my EU17 or the FSH ... :D
    Best regards
    Mark23

6. JR42

JR42 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2004
    That's good camoflauge- I thought light was filtering through tree branches onto ordinary black blades in the pic. When I re-read the text I had to look at the pic for a few to figure it out. (I need more coffee).

Jeremy

7. frogfish

frogfish Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2002
    Ho what to do I'll have to check the funds but that SH looks really nice :D

8. Fan of Steel

Fan of Steel

Sep 2, 2002
    I bought a Monkey a Monkey Monkey Monkey! :D

9. RokJok

RokJok

Oct 6, 2000
    That is a stunningly beautiful, and oh-so-subtle, camo pattern. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for making them available to us mere mortal Hogs. :cool:

(okay, suck-up mode off ;) :D )

10. Dark Nemesis

Dark Nemesis

Mar 20, 1999
    Even I broke down and ordered one of these. That camo pattern is just too beautiful.

*** Edited to rant ***

Damn you Jerry!!!! There goes my DVD money for the next couple months :D With all the killer DVD's coming out this fall I'll be in tears by January, LOL :cool:

11. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    I didn't notice that camo pattern initially either, very nice.

Gotta love that SH sized blade. :cool:

:D:D

12. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    The camo is unusual in so far as it comprised of 3 colors. . . Desert Tan, Black, and Olive Drab. . . It takes on an almost chameleon effect when put in different environments and can appear to have greys, tans, greens and blacks of different shades throughout. It's Wild baby!!!!

Mike Pierson likes this.
  13. KX1A

KX1A

Feb 11, 2003
    Jerry, you bastid. You would post pics you son of a gun. Now what am I gonna do? :mad: :D

14. Dark Nemesis

Dark Nemesis

Mar 20, 1999

Seth,

While I'd like one of the specialty handles I don't even care. Come on man!! look at those gorgeous blades!!!! :)

Has anyone noticed that I haven't even ASKED about the thickness on these knives? Isn't someone proud of me? :D

15. Dark Nemesis

Dark Nemesis

Mar 20, 1999
    Does anyone else see a slight tip swedge on the BM? Maybe its the camo playing with my eyes :confused:

16. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    It looks like a ZT BM to me, or something similar

17. Dark Nemesis

Dark Nemesis

Mar 20, 1999

Thats what I was thinking, but coudn't see it clearly enough

18. RokJok

RokJok

Oct 6, 2000
    Uh.....Sorry.....Nope....Not this time. ;) :D

FWIW, thickness is 0.20" per Jerry's initial post here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316494

19. frogfish

frogfish Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2002
    Say good by to one of the SH's

20. Trumby

Trumby

Aug 12, 2004
    Wow!!
    Beautiful picture.
    I just love NO’s too much to miss out on this one. :cool::D
    Ian.

Thread Status: