Here's A "Grab Bag" Special Offer On The "Terror Monkey" Mil. Over Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say your earliest response may be tomorrow.

Boss Hog was en route and was gonna grab a cot and cop some zzzz's.

Said they had to stop and get extra heavy duty shocks with all the INFI they were haulin... :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

I was wondering what it would take.

A weak spot in your Kung Fu....LOL

Yep, I told you it was only a matter of time. That Kung Fu stuff can only go so far. ;)

It's the first, but I've got a nagging suspicion it won't be the last. :D

Dang Real Estate taxes! :mad: :mad:

I'd love to have a TM SH w/ the slimmed-down handle. Tan slabs and serrations. :drool:

Must resist.

i would like to know where those serrations came from? it's the first time i have seen the big little little big pattern on a busse knife.

Yeah, I think up till now, at least from my limited exposure its been scallop-straight-scallop-straight-scallop-straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong....

its teh same serration pattern as what was on the recurved serrated proto at blade west/east, so its been around at least a year+
attachment.php

attachment.php

NO and SH.

I love the thinner NO's and SH's. ZT's are my favorites. Never really saw the need for a thinner BM, since it is totally a chopper and needs the extra weight.

Picked up my terror monkey today at the show, what great looking pieces. If you haven't gotten in on this offer you'd better do it quick, they are moving fast.

:D:D

Eric Isaacson said:
Picked up my terror monkey today at the show, what great looking pieces. If you haven't gotten in on this offer you'd better do it quick, they are moving fast.

i think/hope i did :confused:

Eric Isaacson said:

Eric:

Which one did you get? Can you post a pic? Jerry said all of them were just a little bit different. I'd love to see another shot of that fantastic finish!!

Did Jerry put aside the ones we e-mailed about? Or are we getting what's left over after the show?

I hope I get that NO...

NervousXtian said:
Did Jerry put aside the ones we e-mailed about? Or are we getting what's left over after the show?

I hope I get that NO...

hopefully we'll find out tuesday/tomorrow when shop is open :)
Dang Columbus Day... :p

NervousXtian said:
Yeah, I know, I'm anxiously awaiting my first Busse.

Busse's are frickin' sweet... Every time i get a new one, i do darth vader around the house stabbin' stuff and i feel like a kid at Christmas...

I am weird, but everytime i get a new piece, the excitement of the first comes right back... I'm Sick, But in a good way :D

TMBM.....

gotta admit, the "no two weeks on this one" gives a person a pretty bad case of the gimme gimme's... just knowing that they are ready to ship at any moment makes the wait seem a bit worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back