Here's The Mini Sus Scrofa. . . Fear It!!!!!

A blade such as this will win a spot in my EDC rotation for sure. I love the blade design for utility.

The Mini SS is the only SS that will be offered this coming month. . .

The larger ones will be along sometime in the future. . .

The Mini SS is probably my favorite utility blade. . . It is the crack of EDCs. . . Once you use it, you will be hooked, and no 12 step program is gonna help you!!!! :eek:

Sus Scrofa. . . Fear it!!!!!

Jerry

Ok this may be a stupid question - apologies in advance. What does EDC stand for? I assume it has something to do with cutting off clothes and seatbelts for trauma?

If this is any sign of what Jerry can think up, what are we going to see at BLADE?:eek:

It just makes my brain ache!!!

I think the P.o.P. has finally found his first piece of INFI to buy.

Thanks Jerry for the entry level size piece of INFI.

Peace.

Wikipedia said:
The domestic pig (Sus scrofa domestica) is usually given the scientific name Sus scrofa, though some authors call it S. domestica, reserving S. scrofa for the wild boar. It was domesticated approximately 5,000 to 7,000 years ago. Pigs are found across Europe, the Middle East and extend into Asia as far as Indonesia and Japan. The distinction between wild and domestic animals is slight, and domestic pigs have become feral in many parts of the world (for example, New Zealand) and caused substantial environmental damage.

So is this little piggie wild or domestic? :D

that's what i was thinking. what a great utility blade! except for skinnin a hog, great for everyday type stuff.

I can see this design would be good for carpet, linoleum, seat belts....what are the other advantages of this design? How have others used this blade shape to their advantage before?

At first I didn't like it when I saw it, now it's starting to grow on me a bit....as they all do;)

Back