Here's the "Tanker A" Offer Boys!

If you made it, you'll be contacted sometime next week after the order crew sorts through the nightmare of emails.

It's starting to look like fewer made it than not!:eek:

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
It's starting to look like fewer made it than not!:eek:

Jerry

What the...? That sentence doesn't make any damned sense! Refresh my memory... what did you teach in College?:p

Next week? Lol, I was checking my e-mail every minute or so waiting for a confirmation :D

Patience is a virtue that I don't have :rolleyes:

Way to go, you HOGS! :) Enjoy!

I had a brain fart, forgeting that the offer was set for 10:00 - 10:30 Eastern time. :eek: :grumpy:

I hope that I was able to onik up some of the table scraps, a.k.a. Skeleton Keys, while you were busy feasting. ;)

Originally posted by SpearHead
What the...? That sentence doesn't make any damned sense! Refresh my memory... what did you teach in College?:p

You're not drunk enough! Keep drinking junior, and when that makes sense. . . . Well, by then, I'll be passed out!!!! ;)

Hmmm.... I think you're right. I've never been that drunk.:p :D

And why aren't you in bed already? Isn't it past your bedtime crusty?:eek: :D

Jooosseee Cueerrvvoo you are a friend of mine.... Hell, I thought you would FOCUS on that sealion... Hope I made the cut- rumor is I get leaid off next week. Bad news is unemployment is on the rise... ghoods news is murder for hire is also on the rise( BIG joke here fellas!! :)
Later,
Bill

I am curious as to how many people ordered the optional serrations? I ordered them on mine-makes for one bad looking blade!

"Does that mean you're backing out on that "job" we talked about?"

If you were talking to me, the prelim is already complete- just awaiting final confirmation... & I got all that dust offn my keyboard and the letters aren't so fuzzy today!!

Just put the Fall colors on my rifles yesterday... this tan serrated tanker is gonna go nicely :)

Back