• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heretic TI, Horizon TI's, Vespa

Knifegorue

Gold Member
I have 6 beautiful knifes up for! I am getting deep into my collection which I never thought would happen. Prices are all very fare so please no low balls. I accept PayPal G&S and I will eat the fees. Shipping is included on all orders. I have all original packaging for every knife. Every knife is like new and unused. I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or PM. As of right now I am not looking for any trades. If your are interested I have other OTF's I may part with as I need the money. Thanks for looking!

First is an early Horizon punisher serial #16 featuring Polllished grooved titanium scales, titanium pocket clip, copper actuator and a high polished M390 dagger blade with beautiful grinds. This thing is absolutely jaw dropping and I am not exaggerating. When Andy was making the knife for me I asked him to put stronger springs than normal which results in it hitting extremely hard when opening and closing which is awesome. Extremely smooth actuator action and it has very minimal blade play with no rattle if shaken. Reduced to $650 from $800.00 shipped for a one of a kind OTF and I will include a black Safari Land plate carrier free.

Next is a Horizon sentry serial #25 featuring Polllished titanium grooved scales, Polllished titanium pocket clip, copper actuator, and M390 blade. Very nice size knife as its bigger than a UTX-70 but smaller than a UTX-85. Action is smooth and very minimal blade play with no rattle. Reduced to $225 from $265 shipped!

Next is a Horizon punisher serial #3 featuring aluminum scales with grooves, titanium pocket clip and bead blasted M390 blade. Extremely smooth action and has a nice snap when opening and closing. Very minimal blade play with no rattle. Reduced to $140 from $165 shipped!

Next is a Horizon venom serial #77 featuring textured aluminum scales, titanium pocket clip, unique M390 blade and a Titanium glass breaker with an inlaid tritium vile which lights up green in low light conditions. Beautiful smooth action which has a nice snap! Reduced to $160 from $180 shipped!

Next is an awesome Vespa Ripper featuring aluminum scales with beautiful inlaid carbon fiber, anodized titanium actuator with an inlaid tritium vile, anodized titanium pocket clip and a very unique M390 tanto blade. Extremely smooth actuator action but when fully engaged open or closed this thing jerks your hand do to is power. SPF! shipped!

Lastly is a Heritic wraith serial #89 featuring an aluminum frame with a beautiful anodized titanium bolster, DLC black hardware and pocket clip and DLC black 154cm blade. Action and lockup is perfect and it kicks like a mule. Reduced to $225 from $250 shipped!

kwfnnyL.jpg

rXWeHQh.jpg

HYMDBK1.jpg

5vdmWaI.jpg

7d2DQDa.jpg

5RLKCLV.jpg

CaBylHd.jpg

Last edited:
I have 6 beautiful knifes up for! I am getting deep into my collection which I never thought would happen. Prices are all very fare so please no low balls. I accept PayPal G&S and I will eat the fees. Shipping is included on all orders. I have all original packaging for every knife. Every knife is like new and unused. I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or PM. As of right now I am not looking for any trades. If your are interested I have other OTF's I may part with as I need the money. Thanks for looking!

First is an early Horizon punisher serial #16 featuring Polllished grooved titanium scales, titanium pocket clip, copper actuator and a high polished M390 dagger blade with beautiful grinds. This thing is absolutely jaw dropping and I am not exaggerating. When Andy was making the knife for me I asked him to put stronger springs than normal which results in it hitting extremely hard when opening and closing which is awesome. Extremely smooth actuator action and it has very minimal blade play with no rattle if shaken. Reduced to $650 from $800.00 shipped for a one of a kind OTF and I will include a black Safari Land plate carrier free.

Next is a Horizon sentry serial #25 featuring Polllished titanium grooved scales, Polllished titanium pocket clip, copper actuator, and M390 blade. Very nice size knife as its bigger than a UTX-70 but smaller than a UTX-85. Action is smooth and very minimal blade play with no rattle. Reduced to $225 from $265 shipped!

Next is a Horizon punisher serial #3 featuring aluminum scales with grooves, titanium pocket clip and bead blasted M390 blade. Extremely smooth action and has a nice snap when opening and closing. Very minimal blade play with no rattle. Reduced to $140 from $165 shipped!

Next is a Horizon venom serial #77 featuring textured aluminum scales, titanium pocket clip, unique M390 blade and a Titanium glass breaker with an inlaid tritium vile which lights up green in low light conditions. Beautiful smooth action which has a nice snap! Reduced to $160 from $180 shipped!

Next is an awesome Vespa Ripper featuring aluminum scales with beautiful inlaid carbon fiber, anodized titanium actuator with an inlaid tritium vile, anodized titanium pocket clip and a very unique M390 tanto blade. Extremely smooth actuator action but when fully engaged open or closed this thing jerks your hand do to is power. SPF! shipped!

Lastly is a Heritic wraith serial #89 featuring an aluminum frame with a beautiful anodized titanium bolster, DLC black hardware and pocket clip and DLC black 154cm blade. Action and lockup is perfect and it kicks like a mule. Reduced to $225 from $250 shipped!

kwfnnyL.jpg

rXWeHQh.jpg

HYMDBK1.jpg

5vdmWaI.jpg

7d2DQDa.jpg

5RLKCLV.jpg

CaBylHd.jpg
Interested in Heretic if you reconsider trades

Back