• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Herucus Blomerus LL15 sold

Up for sale is this Herucus Blomerus LL15. I purchased this directly from Blade gallery and recently sent it out to Herucus who fixed an issue I was having with the stop pin. The knife is now great..locks up perfectly..really fun to flip open. His work and f&f are impressive. Part of me wants to keep it based on the great experience I had with Herucus and his willingness to help me out. Great guy and outstanding maker but my attention is all on traditional knives now so I think it's time to find a new home.

The knife is in great condition with the only flaw being a few wires have come out of the CF. They are hard to see but tried to show in the photos. In the right light you can see the line where they were.

Please view photos at: http://imgur.com/gallery/IPO0v5n

I'm asking sold PayPal goods...shipped priority. No trades but reasonable offers entertained.

My email is erichardsflt@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back