• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos High-End Knives and Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitzoo

Gold Member
PM or Email me. Its the easiest way of reaching me.
Feel free to make an offer. Worst case, I say "no, thanks"

I am mostly looking for folders, certain electronics, and ammo.

Specific interests include (but not limited to):
  • Gun stuff (9mm, 223/556, and 12ga mostly) -- uppers, lowers, ammo, accessories, etc.
  • Striders -- SnG mostly but certainly would consider PTs, SMFs, and those Protechs
  • G&G Hawk knives
  • Reate Exo-M gravity knife
  • One-peice Ti framelocks are very interesting
  • Brian Tighe Customs
  • Microtech Venomtech
  • KaBar Space Force
  • I am always interested in technology, gold / silver, and nice watches.
  • Military 2
  • 3D printing stuff
  • High-end reputable stilettos
I really dislike Combo-Edge blades.

Click each knife for the gallery:

NIB Bastion Gear Cutlerylover collaboration Barlow in S35VN
Not much to say here. I got the knife directly from Bastion Gear. I've never cut anything with it and only took it out for the pics below.

NIB Spyderco Para2 Tanto in M4
Not much to say here. The knife is a perfect specimen. This is probably the smoothest Para I own (and I own quite a few of them). The blade freely drops in both directions with butter smooth action.

BNIB Longines Master Collection Automatic (L2.628.4.78.6)

BNIB Mantis Gearhead (G&G Hawk designed)
I got this as part of the G&G Hawk flash sale last year. I really wanted to like this knife but, unfortunately, I simply don't. It's a really cool design / mechanism but it's just not for me.

NIB Spyderco Dragonfly GITD
Whittling down my "inventory" of these. Got them as a "family knife" for the wife and kids but decided to go in a different direction with that. Knife is BNIB and only been out of the box for the pics. The blade is ever-so-slightly off-center toward the clip.

BNIB (tube) Great Eastern Tidioute #97 Autumn Gold Jigged Bone Large Coke Bottle
Got two of these a while back hoping to get into traditional knives. Knife is brand new in the tube with the wax paper.

Used Richard S Wright Model 6 flipper
I am not entirely sure of whether this knife has seen any use. It doesn't show any signs of use but I got in trade a long time ago and I just don't recall. I never pocketed or used it. I'm calling it used out of an abundance of caution. The knife is mint with the action and lockup being perfect. The knife is beautiful with Richard being out of the business now these are getting really rare.

Used TAD dauntless Mk3 ranger green
Picked this guy up on the forums recently. I was expecting to like it a lot more so off it goes. No box.

Longines Men's Master Collection Chronograph (L2.629.4.78.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back