• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

High Uinta Bushcrafter

RyanW

This is my Basic High Uinta model. This is the design I carry on backpacking trips, great all around knife.

Specs: $185.00 (Shipped and Insured)
Steel:1/8" 1080
OAL: 8"
Blade: 3.5"
Handle: "Walnut" Dymond Wood
Pins: 1/4" & 1/8" Tubing
Sheath: Right Hand Leather
Misc: Tapered Tang

RyanWHighUinta.jpg

WalHUintaL.jpg

WalHUintaTaper.jpg

walHUintasheath.jpg

If you want it just post "I'll Take It" In this thread, followed up by an email or PM for payment info. I prefer PayPal but will accept USPS Money Order. Thanks for Looking
... Ryan

EDIT: Pit Dog used this model in one of his Reviews... HERE

Ryan: Excellent work here - great package!

man.. that is a great looking knife Ryan.. i reall love the overall design..:thumbup: wish i had some extra $$$..

Thanks Mike! Don't hesitate to get a hold of me when you are ready...

I really like the looks of this knife. Perfect size and blade shape with a nice fat handle to grab onto. Pit did a great review too :thumbup: Down the road I'd love to get one, maybe with Micarta scales :devilish:

I really like the looks of this knife. Perfect size and blade shape with a nice fat handle to grab onto. Pit did a great review too :thumbup: Down the road I'd love to get one, maybe with Micarta scales :devilish:
Let me know when you are ready! :D

Ooh tasty! Can't wait for postie to arrive with mine!!!
Let me know what you think when it gets there!

Nice grinds! Nice Knife. Great work Ryan!
Thanks Matt!

This is still avail. if I don't sell it here it will go with me to OKCA!

Back