• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Highly Recommended: Knives Ship Free/Derrick & Tyler

KSF Website: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/

I received an email notification from Zero Tolerance, a couple of days before their ZT 0392 WC Limited Edition release. There were 6 dealer's on ZT's list, slated to sell this newest edition/release.

BF ZT 0392 WC GKD thread:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1407621-Zero-Tolerance-0392wc

Since these are known to sell very quickly, & this was my first attempt ever at procuring a L.E. model; I made a decision to roll the dice & focus on one dealer: Knives Ship Free.
Knives Ship Free BF Profile (Derrick): http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/168038-okbohn

I actually called their office a few times prior to & on the morning of this ZT release. Each time, Tyler answered my phone call's, & assisted me with my questions. If I had a company with a customer service department, Tyler would definitely be a person I'd like having representing my company. He's very personable, a nice guy & a positive reflection of such an organized, well run company!

The morning of the sale, I logged on their site approximately 5 minutes early. At around 8:58 a.m. PST, I started hitting the refresh. Right at about 9 a.m. sharp, there was the picture tab of the ZT 0392 WC on the screen. I click on it, added it to my cart, paid via PayPal & was finished in less than a minute. It was that simple.

Immediately after my purchase, I received an email notification with the purchase code. Within an hour, I received an email notification that my new ZT was in the shipping department being prepared for shipping. Within two hours, I received a notification that the ZT had been shipped, & was given a USPS tracking number. This was Wednesday morning, at around 11 a.m..

This afternoon (Friday), my ZT arrived, nicely packaged, safe and sound. The fit & finish exceeded my expectations: centered blade, solid early lockup at approximately 30-35%, & this awesome quality folder flipped out like a dream (better than any of the Hinderer XM models that I've owned). :eek:

I highly recommend doing business with this awesome company! v

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/

KNIVES SHIP FREE :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:
They are very good. I have had only positive experiences with KSF

Agree 100%. I've made several purchases from KSF and have never had any issues. I returned an item once due to a defect and that process was hassle-free as well.

Agreed. I haven't done a ton of business with KSF, but what I have purchased has been issue free in every way.

Every time I've called up with a question, Tyler has answered and has been super helpful and enthusiastic. Great people, great business. I'd love to visit their physical store someday.

I'll add another plug for Derrick and his excellent crew. I ordered a knife several months ago. The knives were photographed individually and I picked one out and placed my order. Got an email the next day stating that the knife I chose had a large gap between the frame and handle scales that was not visible in the photos and I was given the opportunity to choose a different knife which I did.

They inspected the knife I ordered even though I did not request that the knife be inspected. Saved us both the hassle of a return. I was impressed as I always am when I purchase from KSF.

Knivesshipfee is one of my favorite knife dealers. Derrick seems to be the genuine article. I dig his enthusiasm and videos.

Yup. Derrick is whom I choose first to buy from. Wonderful people. Miss 'em a lot. I found putting my hand on a knife helped me decide on a purchase more easily. Then again, you end up buying more darn knives you really don't "need", and then you get in trouble with the missus and... Hmmm. But good people for sure!

KSF is my vendor of choice when buying a new knife. If they have it in stock, and they usually do, they're going to get my business every single time.

On the recommendation of you folks, I just ordered a Wicked Edge Pro II package from KSF.

ditto - these guys care about what the customers think of ksf and the service they provide...makes it easy to buy knives from them...(similar to Gary @ northwestknifecompany)

+1 Tyler and Derrick are absolute legends. Tyler is extremely helpful and nice. I just wish they offered cheaper shipping options internationally like USPS priority international.

Back