• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Himalayan Imports Blades. 100% proceedes go to Nepal

Starting prices, left to right
$150
$95
$95
$145
$165

All offers considered. And again all proceeds go to HI for disbursement to help in the earthquake relief.

Hi Bill.

Sent you an e-mail about #2 the one you listed as Balance (I think it's a Katunje?").

Write me back and I'll take it. :)

Bill,
Can you please give us an update on your intentions with these blades. Have you sold them already? Others I have spoken to here are interested as well if they are still available. Thank you kindly. PM's are unanswered so i am posting here.

I agree 100% with above post. I have posted twice here that i will buy one of these knives and i have sent you 2 PM's asking for payment info. but i have heard back nothing. Please tell us what the situation is.
kj

I remember when I contacted Bill by e-mail a while back he mentioned he was having tech issues at that time. So right now I (Like many) are doing the sit and wait game. Tech issues are Always a headache, so my sympathies to him.

Looks like he was last online on the 3rd. I know we're all addicted and eagerly awaiting khukuri contact - but I think we can wait a little longer.

Besides - he went and got a gold membership JUST to so he could sell blades to help out HI.
I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. :)

Back