• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Maximus, ZT 0456, Hinderer Jurassic, Jurassic Titanium Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Spyderco Kapara, Spyderco Smock, Striders, Microtechs, Protechs, Olamics, Chris Reeves, Hinderers, Ferrum Forges, Ziebas, Curtiss Knives, Sharp By Designs, Spartan Harsey, BM 737 Aileron, BM 365 Outlast, ZT 0454, Tashi Rowdy HiTech, Isham designs, G&G Hawk Orbit, some balisongs, and a Graham Razel but I'll be happy to hear other offers. Worst I can do is pass and cash can be added either way.

1. Hinderer Maximus - very good condition - Traded
Symmetrical folding dagger from Hinderer
Double-edged stonewashed CPM-20CV blade
Stonewashed frame with OD green G-10 scales
Tip has been very slightly blunted and the are scratches on the front side pivot and frame screws
Locks up tight, centering is good, and action is smooth

nTzKfOa.jpg
eVZOdhP.jpg

9fCeSqq.jpg
oG9PoZt.jpg

DDDADvS.jpg
uyy5EnM.jpg

2. Zero Tolerance 0456 - near mint
Serial number 6581
3.25" CPM-20CV blade with stonewashed flats and satin grinds
Nicely machined ti frame
Blue pivot, clip, and backspacer
Glass smooth action, locks up tight, and centering is dead on

DSyymBG.jpg
3DsnCGE.jpg

kQspqBS.jpg
ZCdBqSY.jpg

JimJ0Xo.jpg
lmV1b6H.jpg

3. Hinderer Jurassic - near mint
3.25" folder that packs as much edge as the XM-18 3.5
Stonewashed S35VN blade
Stonewashed ti
Red G-10 scale
Comes with a Hinderer Modular Back Spacer that has a lanyard loop
Smooth action, Locks up with zero play, and centering is dead on

nFeEix5.jpg
Ym6lAHO.jpg

DjFbPlf.jpg
3X8rJU8.jpg

iiZ8PMW.jpg

4. Hinderer Jurassic Titanium Front Side - near mint
Replaces the G-10 scale and liner, and makes the knife feel a lot more solid
Retailed for $200
Smooth stonewashed version
Hollowed out on the inside for weight reduction
If you want to buy it along with the Jurassic, let me know and I'll give you a package deal
ABRcAT7.jpg
ZhTfhHh.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in both Hinderer knives. I have a strider smf with psf 27 steel. Light user. Has been given a patina on the blade. Original edge is sharp but not factory. Especially interested in the maximus. agembry@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back