Hinderer Photo Theme Thread (Read 1st Post !!)

Busted! Ok, you got me....

dyke.jpg

LMFAO!.....I laughed pretty damn hard seeing this after reading those posts. Oh, and since this is the most recent picture in the post, does this mean we need to get a picture of our XM with a raging dude-like lesbian?

LMFAO!.....I laughed pretty damn hard seeing this after reading those posts. Oh, and since this is the most recent picture in the post, does this mean we need to get a picture of our XM with a raging dude-like lesbian?

Please no!! :p :D

If it get's me a proxy for the raffle, i'll go hunting for one right now :p

i always found it funny when i'd see people wear socks with the sandals. i haven't seen a lava lamp in such a loooong time:eek: anyone ever have those sand pictures with the water inside?

jaytaylor- comfortable footwear to accompany a comfortable knife eh:thumbup:

She didn't like my style and gave me the cold shoulder! :D Do I get an XM-18 anyway?

show-us-your-mullet-fail-21-600x400.jpg

I'm going to attempt to save this thread. The mullet pics are far from attractive, in no way hot. But with "hot" as a theme....

photo-93.jpg

I see. Honest mistake though.

He does have a primo mullet, I see the resemblance.

You're awfully hard on the Dog man! Better behave yourself, a lot of his shows are taped close enough to come looking for you. :p :D

Dog-Bounty-Hunter-tv-10.jpg

Here's some XM goodness for you N2K. :D

My first XM-18 3.5 " flipper 20CV

927862092_scB2C-L.jpg

new-pics-761-L.jpg

My first XM-24 flipper CTS-XHP

961514844_yoKD5-L.jpg

My 2nd XM-18 3.5 " flipper CTS-XHP

1127508630_9Fddh-L.jpg

My 3rd XM-18 3.5 " flipper CTS-XHP & 2nd XM-24 S35VN

new-pics-765-L.jpg

My 3rd XM-24 S35VN

new-pics-761-L.jpg

Have gun will travel!

new-pics-684-L.jpg

That's more like it!

Good on you all, the ugly pics had me ignoring this thread for a bit.

Last edited:
Back