• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM Slippy Black + dlc

Prices include fees and priority shipping to USA only.

1) Hinderer XM slippy DLC +Black G10 slicer grind
This is a very well executed modern slipjoint. It has awesome fit and finish and a fantastic walk-and-talk. Snappy action and a pleasure to operate.
Basically new. Switched the clip around to tip down and put back to tip up, then carried for a day. Never used.
Comes with original packaging
$260 PRICE DROP $250

2) Benchmade Proper clip point + micarta
I love the look and feel of this knife but I hardly ever carry it. I think it literally opened 2 gifts at Christmas time, otherwise it is basically new. Nice action on this one. I personally selected this particular proper from several others at the shop. Comes with original box and baggy
$90 SOLD

3) Emerson Traveler satin blade
This is lightly used and carried, but never sharpened. No digs or nicks in the blade. Very smooth action that I dialed in with a little dab of blue Loctite. Very good detent for an Emerson. Centering slightly favors the left. There is a small amount of lock rock (all 4 Emerson I’ve owned had some). Comes with original packaging, warranty card, etc
$95 SOLD

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KJEWGwGaUH86mQNL9

Email or PM for questions, offers, or pic requests. Please no trades at this time, thanks! Nathanielpbaggett@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back