• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM18 3.5 Bowie, Reate Mini Horizon D Damasteel, WE Kitefin, Civivi Copper/Damascus Backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please). I also have a Cold Steel TiLite Kris and Spyderco Kapara (20CV, Gray G10) up for grabs here!

Thinning my collection:

1. Hinderer XM-18 3.5, Bowie, working finish with working finish Ti scale and purple hardware: This was a bit of a project XM for me, but unfortunately I've decided I like my Eklipse better... so along this goes. This one has been carried lightly a few times with very light use. Factory edge, awesome action, solid lockup. Comes with original hardware and titanium liner but NOT the original blue scale (sorry!). Also with box, Tri-Way hardware, and tactical peanuts. I personally think this is a great XM build -- hoping you do too! Asking sold

2. Reate Mini Horizon D in Damasteel: This is an absolutely breathtaking knife that feels very capable. It's seen some light use, though is in excellent condition. Great action and solid lockup, as is to be expected with Reate. Comes with box/pouch/etc. It does unfortunately have a scratch on the show side of the blade that can be seen in certain lights (see photo). Factory edge. Would make a fantastic high-end user. Asking reposted

3. WE Kitefin: Awesome little knife that just doesn't see much pocket time. Has been carried and used lightly, though is in excellent condition. Typical WE action and lockup - solid on all accounts. Comes with box, cloth, and stickers but NO pouch (sorry!). Factory edge. Asking reposted.

4. Civivi Copper/Damascus Backlash: A very capable and good-looking knife from Civivi. Has been carried and used very lightly. Just a little heavy for me. Factory edge, solid lockup. Asking sold

Thanks for looking!

image22.jpegimage23.jpegimage24.jpegimage25.jpegimage26.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back