• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  • Folks, you need to make sure your profile email address is kept current. If you do not have a paid subscription, and get locked out of your account because you no longer have access to your listed email address? There is nothing we can do for you.

This is especially important now that we've instituted password compromise security - if your password is compromised elsewhere, you will be sent a verification email on your next login. If you don't have access to that email? Your account gets locked.

Help us help you, PLEASE.

Hog Dog & Rat :: 24 Knives (prices dropped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices dropped

I am downsizing my collection as I move into a few other hobbies. Enjoy!

$10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box. Shipping + Insurance + PayPal included in price. No trades or international right now.

1 Busse, Butaniku (the long sword in the pic below), Infi, desert camo with tan canvas micarta (new and unused) + Okuden Kydex Sheath, light sheath rubs, $1,797 [sold to LIN]

2 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $369 [sold to LIN]
3 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $369 [sold to LIN]
4 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $369 [sold to LIN]

5 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
6 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
7 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
8 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
9 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
10 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
11 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
12 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
13 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
14 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229
15 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $229

16 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $199 [sold to DTOM 1776]
17 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $199 [sold to DTOM 1776]
18 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $199 [sold to DTOM 1776]
19 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $199 [sold to DTOM 1776]
20 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $199 [sold to DTOM 1776]

21 Swamp Rat, Rat Daddy LE, satin with old school black micarta (light use, patina on blade) + Mashed Cat Kydex with leg strap, $449

22 Swamp Rat, Ratweiler with old school black canvas micarta (used but not abused, coating shows wear), $319

23 Swamp Rat, Safari Skinner, satin with old school black canvas micarta (light use) + Mashed Cat Kydex, $309

24 Swamp Rat, SAR, penetrator tip, black with old school black micarta (new and unused, built like a tank) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $309

Shipping & Insurance
- Domestic: Shipping via Priority Mail and Insurance Included.
- International: I do not ship Internationally, sorry.
- All items are shipped fully insured for the purchase price and the buyer assumes the risk of loss during transit. If there is a claim I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer.
- $10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box.

Payment
- Domestic: PayPal, US Postal MO or Western Union. I'll cover the PayPal fees. I'll discount the purchase price by 3% if you send me a US Postal MO or Western Union. No payment using "friends/family" tab accepted unless we have agreed ahead of time.
- PayPal payment must be "eligible" for seller protection and if the payment comes to me flagged as "partially eligible" or "ineligible" for seller protection then I would refund the PayPal payment and would need to receive funds via Postal MO or Western Union.

General Info
- If you send me a pm/email regarding an item please post in this sales thread that you sent a pm/email and which item you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thread and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the item will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.
- All items sold "as-is" and all sales are final.
- Buyer must be 21+ and by posting an "I'll Take It" affirms that the purchased item is legal for them to own and that it will be used in a lawful manner.
- Not looking for any trades at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.