• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HogGlanzaGanzaa relationship sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyGlanzer,

FYI, you marked the wrong one SPF. I was wanting #5 (the Pumpkin SJ). Please send email with address for payment through Postal MO.......Thanks, Ed

Are the Tiger/Black AD's new/unused and still available? If so, I would like to take one of them off of your hands, please. This is my first time purchasing something over the forum so I'm not sure what's next...please excuse my ignorance. Thanks.

Are the Tiger/Black AD's new/unused and still available? If so, I would like to take one of them off of your hands, please. This is my first time purchasing something over the forum so I'm not sure what's next...please excuse my ignorance. Thanks.

shoot me an email with your name and shipping address.
Tell me how you would like to pay and I will reply with your total cost.

another tip; update your profile to allow people to email you.

Some nice stuff here guys..........

thread is updated. anything in Black text is avail, anything in Grey is gone and anything in red is pending

Hi Kelly,

PM Sent and email on the way, please respond.

Hi Kelly

Email sent. Please check and respond :thumbup:

Replied to guys, thanks for your patience. Everything was shipped in custom made to fit plywood boxes. Insurance is on and Tracking numbers have been sent.

346rktg.jpg

Last edited:
Price change.
Will also look at trade offers especially SFNO / SHBA / BA III / SJ CG or LE/ SHMS / Mean Street / any 2008 SE knives from Blade / Jack Hammer / FSH LE /FBM LE / Ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back