• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

-==- HoloSun HS515CU Red Dot Sight -==-

Other FS threads, take a look, got some good stuff up right now!

1) Ratweiler w/ Kydex Sheath : Only $249!!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-ratweiler-25-inch-w-kydex-sheath-249.1521229/

1) Benchmade Infidel : Only $279!!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/benchmade-infidel-lnib-279.1521227/

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOLOSUN :

Bought this about 10 months ago, only took it to the range. Does have a couple snail trails, and couple little baby scratches on it that I did capture in the pictures. Just simply from transport and out at the range once. Obviously does not affect the performance of it, glass is pristine and super clear. Red dot works flawlessly, as does the solar (awesome!) and battery features. Love the quick release feature for the pictanny rail. It's a great site and worked very well out shooting but already have a very expensive one on my other AR.

My car just crapped out 2 days ago, need a new engine, it's a BMW, it's a lot of money, I need it done now. Hence why I'm selling at such a great price!

Paypal / USPS Insured. (Extra 4% for G&S. Prefer F&F since I need the funds asap. My last 5 feedback have been me as the seller fyi)

NO TRADES

*** $219 ***

Email/text with any questions please :

JRD505@yahoo.com (not Paypal address)
206-707-5604

Features :

• Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
  • Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
  • Solar and battery power supplies.
  • Switch between 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA Circle with dot.
  • Kill flash included (Can be screwed off very easily if not preferred)
  • Battery tray.
  • Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision.
  • 1/3 Co-witness QR mount included
  • Quick release mount. Adaptable to standard pica tinny or weaver rails.
  • CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.

HphhmUf.jpg

ntafywH.jpg

7XcJpR3.jpg

QI12N0B.jpg

7Hb673P.jpg

rJU4HGU.jpg

5Ky7uRW.jpg

CnMGRv7.jpg

gD3QJnu.jpg

Last edited:
Back