Holy porkin' schneikies, I think I just fugured out the Busse knife - pig connection

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
No, actually I'm sure of it. I'm not going to announce it because if confirmed, this information is worthy of extreme trough treachery, and I'm not sure how many people beyond the immediate Busse family know about it.

But there is a pig in the design, once I saw it, I cannot unsee it. The pig's but was staring at me this whole time and I finally just saw it!

I'm just trying to find out how uncommon or common this knowledge really is, I'm purposely being vague in case its only Jerry and a couple people that know this.

It’s pretty common, I would say. You should be free to share your findings.

Opening my Yard Slicer package today.....
My twelve year old daughter picks it up and reads the brand..... Says "Psycho"....

Huh....idk That?

What knife are you talking about looking like a pig? A specific model or logo perhaps? You make absolutely no sense without being more specific, so I doubt anyone even knows what you speak of.

It can’t possibly cost more to use that old logo since it’s obviously robotically applied, so ? :oops:

What knife are you talking about looking like a pig? A specific model or logo perhaps? You make absolutely no sense without being more specific, so I doubt anyone even knows what you speak of.

MB, Im sorry about the secrecy. Im going to call the shop today and find out the real deal. This could be something only Jerry knows, if it turns out no one at the shop knows about it either.

So - what’s the deal with the pig?

Were you able to talk to anyone at the shop??

Robot dog. :)

I just meant that it’s obviously applied in an automated manner, so why not use the cooler logo? It’s not like there’s a guy sitting there engraving every one by hand.

No, I get it..I'm w/ you..you and the dogbot:)..Agreed..Love/prefer the old Scrapyard logo as well

I just can't get the song Mr Roboto out of my head now...singinging, walking around in my socks doing the robot,..pissing everyone in the house off, so...Winning

No, I get it..I'm w/ you..you and the dogbot:)..Agreed..Love/prefer the old Scrapyard logo as well

I just can't get the song Mr Roboto out of my head now...walking around in my socks doing the robot..pissing everyone in the house off, so...Win

Lmao! Hell yeah, right on. :thumbsup:

Back