Holy porkin' schneikies, I think I just fugured out the Busse knife - pig connection

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by DamascusBowie, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Lol

Where are my parachute pant when I need them...

2. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Why all this secrecy over a logo? Seems extra dramatic for no reason than to be dramatic. I don't think you need to get permission to tell us what you think you found, it's not like this is intel that could compromise something :rolleyes:

BIGDORK likes this.
  3. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Must be a very closely guarded secret because I have NO clue as to what you are talking about.
    Perhaps when deciphered it will lead to the treasure on Oak Island.
    Garth

evltcat, Twoody and Gravelface like this.
  4. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I think I read a story back in September that two brothers had found the treasure

5. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    I was kind of hoping this incident would be forgotten, but since Garth has addressed it, I have to fess up: I'm sorry, I was drunk. I kept trying and drinking and trying to see the pig again, alas to no avail.

If anyone is really interested and would like to try jarring my drunken memory, I think the only thing worth trying is Johnny Walker Blue. If the hogs want to pass the collection hat and send me a bottle or two, I'd be willing to take one for the team and give it a try. What might also help if I can get my hands on an old school Battle Mistress so that I may inspect it for pig clues in 3D.

Twoody likes this.
  6. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Oh no, I'm not falling for that again.
    The old Johnny walker blue shim sham.

evltcat and unwisefool like this.