1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Horizon High End and Production models

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by zzugman, Mar 30, 2019.

1. zzugman

zzugman Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Morning Bladeforums. Up for grabs is some of my Horizon bladeworks blades. High end and production models. I bought myself an air hammer so I have to sell some to recoup the money. Most of you know what horizon knives are all about. They are very well made and have a lifetime warranty. If you buy one from me and do not like it or have a problem with it. Just let me know and I will either take it back or make it right. I accept paypal, Venmo or money order. All prices are shipped to lower 48. International sales just contact me and we can work something out. I stand behind any knife I sell. My pictures do not do them justice. I understand there will be an Instagram soon. Again it a money back guarantee. Most of the knives come in waterproof Box and tool for disassembly. All knives are new and unused. If you need pictures or would like to purchase a knife you can PM me or email me at [email protected]
    I am open to trades and offers. Just not low ball offers.

Models from six down all have full anodized aluminum handles.

Onto the sale.

High End Horizon Blades.

1. Phosphorus Bronze Handle. Sentry model Beautiful knife with S/E M390 blade Overall length is 175mm Brass button $sold

2. Titanium Sentry Really Beautiful and light. S/E M390 blade Brass button $300

3. Stainless steel Sentry Black Oxide coating S/E M390 blade with Brass button. Heavy knife. $sold

4. Stainless steel Sentry Black Oxide coating S/E M390 blade with Brass button. Heavy knife. $sold

5. Titanium Warrior S/E M390 blade. These are already discontinued so grab it while you can. $sold

6. Aluminum Sentry with Damasteel Damascus blade. D/E blade. $sold

7. Aluminum Sentry S/E Damasteel blade. $SPF

8. Venom with a D/E M390 Blade With Tritium in glass breaker $175. I believe I have the only models with Tritium in glass breaker I can remove the tritium to reduce cost to $sold

9. Venom S/E with Tritium and M390 S/E blade. 208mm overall length. $sold

10. Punisher D/E M390 blade on double edged models. 218mm overall length. $150

11. Punisher S/E Sandvik 12C27 blade. $sold

12. Sentry Grey handle Tanto 12c27 blade 175mm overall length $sold

13. Sentry Blue handle Tanto 12C27 $SPF

14. Sentry Blue Handle D/E 12c27 $sold

15. Sentry Blue Handle S/E 12c27 $95.00

16. AD18 Black anodized handle D2 Tanto blade $SPF

17. Scout S/E M390 blade Small knife about the size of a UTX70 $95.00

High end Post.jpg Venoms and Punishers.jpg Sentry Ad18 Scout.jpg Damascus Sentry.jpg Venom and Pun. Handle detail.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Fisher1114 and sixfeetdeep like this.
  2. Charlie Fitez

Charlie Fitez Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I will take # 7. Aluminum Sentry S/E Damasteel blade. $145.00
    PM sent.

3. zzugman

Dec 7, 2008
    AD18 is SPF

4. Switch

Switch Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 1998
    I will take #8

5. zzugman

Dec 7, 2008
    8 is yours. Just shoot me a email or pm.

6. Switch

Switch Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 1998
    Email & PayPal sent.
    Thanks

7. Justin Seaux

Justin Seaux

Nov 4, 2017
    I’ll take 13

8. benzy2

benzy2

Jul 18, 2013
    I’ll take #17 Scout

9. zzugman

Dec 7, 2008
    No problem. Shoot me a pm or email.

10. u4styx

u4styx

Jul 23, 2017
    are some of these still available?

11. zzugman

Dec 7, 2008
    Sure. Shoot me a pm and we can talk about it.

12. HallsquadSkates1984

HallsquadSkates1984 Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 17, 2018
    I will be back on payday!