Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What! OK that's it!
You are reprimanded to the flashlight thread for all the low down on your gloating impressions.....pronto!

Its 9 degrees outside ,, didnt shine it outside in dark, i was reflecting signs through my windshield in daylight, moving, at a distance,,

Heres a AR ?

I have an otc AK, so what is the most basic first step mod you guys would recommend?
I have an aimpoint and ARMS pop up rear and front sights, otherwise it is factory.

Just installed my rails on my AK. Very pleased except for a Allen bolt that f'ed up that I can't get off. Other than that its solid and better than the tapco crap that was on it.

Here is the aimpoint.....

3939689188_d1af18ff6e_b.jpg

I say - take a class with Rlarge Pepper - then see what you need / want on the AR.

I'm not sure what kind of AR it is - but a spare bolt is a good idea - Bravo Company has excellent bolts for reasonable price - MPI / HPT with proper extractor spring / insert.

Ur a heck of a photographer pepper! I agree with pauli that an mpi'd bolt is a good spare part. First thing I always change is the pistol grip(I like ergo grips). There are a cubic shit ton of AR accesories to hang on an AR, but most guys don't use/need half the crap they put on. All it ends up doing is costing money and adding weight. The easiest way to figure out what u need is to ask urself what u expect the weapon to be used for. Hunting, home defense, SHTF....Ammo, mags, and cleaning supplies are always good to have more of :).

Training is a good idea as well. "Be afraid of the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back