Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewy is a good source for cleaning supplies - rods / brushes etc etc.

You can e-mail them with what kind of gun you have and they will tell you what you need.

Wow - that is some serious hardware I love this pic.

pix741888265.jpg

Your friend builds amazing guns Rlarge. :thumbup:

Sometime down the road I'd like to do .338 Lapua AI in a Stiller action.......one can plan for the future :D

Wow - that is some serious hardware I love this pic.

pix741888265.jpg

Your friend builds amazing guns Rlarge. :thumbup:

Sometime down the road I'd like to do .338 Lapua AI in a Stiller action.......one can plan for the future :D

yeah, they are pretty impressive. Lord knows i'll never be able to afford one. $3900:eek:

That is wicked! I love the shots of the stock in,''Raw'' aluminum, really shows off all the machine work.

Ur a heck of a photographer pepper! I agree with pauli that an mpi'd bolt is a good spare part. First thing I always change is the pistol grip(I like ergo grips). There are a cubic shit ton of AR accesories to hang on an AR, but most guys don't use/need half the crap they put on. All it ends up doing is costing money and adding weight. The easiest way to figure out what u need is to ask urself what u expect the weapon to be used for. Hunting, home defense, SHTF....Ammo, mags, and cleaning supplies are always good to have more of :).

Training is a good idea as well. "Be afraid of the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it"

Quote of the day...............

here's some older ones i took, but figured i'd repost since we have an official firearms thread
shotty.jpg

shottybarrel.jpg

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back