How about a ZT or Kershaw pen?

As I sit here with Hinderer Investigators, a couple of Fellhoelter TiBolts, and a bunch of Fishers, I can't help but think that Kai USA could put together a pretty wicked writing utensil.

Get Jim to design it. That guy's an effing genius.

I noticed from your video, you have a bit of a crush on Jim. :) I don't see pens in the future, although they have been discussed multiple times. I like the idea.

Cool that its been discussed! I'd have to get one if they were ever produced!

Ive never gotten into the pen game so to say and dont see whats great about it. A pen is a pen to me but i bet if i tryed something nice out id like it. But if ZT made one id buy it because its Zero Tolerance

I noticed from your video, you have a bit of a crush on Jim. :) I don't see pens in the future, although they have been discussed multiple times. I like the idea.

He just is really in awe of Jim's beard actually.

Yeah, I am a big lover of pens myself (got a few investigators and an extreme duty) and would really like to see a Kershaw/ZT/Kai pen. Wait? Didn't you guys include a pen in that tactical pack you guys offered around the holidays?

He just is really in awe of Jim's beard actually.

Yeah, I am a big lover of pens myself (got a few investigators and an extreme duty) and would really like to see a Kershaw/ZT/Kai pen. Wait? Didn't you guys include a pen in that tactical pack you guys offered around the holidays?

A pen, flashlight, and knife. Don't remember which one but wish I had gotten one. It was only like $20ish if I recall. Hindsight darn it.

Didn't you guys include a pen in that tactical pack you guys offered around the holidays?

The pen wasn't really a Kershaw product, neither was the light I believe. They were kind of just generic items put together as a starter gift pack.

Ive never gotten into the pen game so to say and dont see whats great about it. A pen is a pen to me but i bet if i tryed something nice out id like it. But if ZT made one id buy it because its Zero Tolerance

If you don't do a good amount of writing, it may not be apparent. However to a lot of people, a knife is a knife and a flashlight is a flashlight.

An overbuilt ZT pen? YES.

I'd hope for something with the same spirit of a Hinderer. Robust but trim and classy. Not like that half-tarded Microtech "pen" or some of the ugly Benchmade stuff.

The pen wasn't really a Kershaw product, neither was the light I believe. They were kind of just generic items put together as a starter gift pack.

If you don't do a good amount of writing, it may not be apparent. However to a lot of people, a knife is a knife and a flashlight is a flashlight.

I'd hope for something with the same spirit of a Hinderer. Robust but trim and classy. Not like that half-tarded Microtech "pen" or some of the ugly Benchmade stuff.
Well said stickapotomous

And I concur about those pens man...those other brand pens are straight up whack. The only one I liked was the crkt williams pen and I ended up giving it to my old man

I wouldn't mind seeing a pen from ZT. It would no doubt be of stout impact resistance construction and made with some really cool materials. I carry a SS embassy pen every day. These types of pens excel in a workplace environment as they function both as a writing implement and a self defense option; especially for the offhand side.

That's ridiculous. How would you even sharpen a pen?

Easy. You just swap out the end as needed and per mission.

pen-ap.jpg

pen-bullet.jpg

ti-cap.jpg

pen-nub.jpg

pen-warhead.jpg

pen-tip-long.jpg

Back