How about a ZT or Kershaw pen?

He just is really in awe of Jim's beard actually.

Yeah, I am a big lover of pens myself (got a few investigators and an extreme duty) and would really like to see a Kershaw/ZT/Kai pen. Wait? Didn't you guys include a pen in that tactical pack you guys offered around the holidays?

I got a couple of those WM holiday packs with the Brawler, carry the pen next to my wallet every day, don't ever worry about it breaking in my pocket. Soooooo, yup, I would buy one!

Count me in to the already long list of people that would buy a ZT pen.

I think Kai should really take this idea into consideration. Just look at all the positive response they're getting for a pen.

How about an overbuilt ZT pencil....old school awesomeness right there.

If I had one of those, I would dominate the underground pencil fight world here in TX!

No doubt....it's a vast untapped market. What about sharpening a ZT pencil? You would need one of those giant spinning death wheels from the movie Battleship to put a point back on.

No doubt....it's a vast untapped market. What about sharpening a ZT pencil? You would need one of those giant spinning death wheels from the movie Battleship to put a point back on.

LOL! These pencils would put Hinderer and Rexford out of a job.

Limited run of exactly 1000 pieces, so you collectors out there can know exactly how you're going to rip off the secondary market. :D

Back