1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How do I get my hands on a ZT 0392?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Blade Runner 7, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Blade Runner 7

Blade Runner 7 Affordable Anodizing Services

Oct 26, 2010
    I have been wanting this knife ever since it was announced. I probably already missed out on any chance to get one but figured I'd ask. I REALLY want to get one but don't want to pay what they will be going for on the secondary market. Any info is much appreciated.

2. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
  3. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    It hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. There are usually posts ahead of time letting you know when and how it will be available. It if follows the other recent limited edition ZT releases, it will be through their website.

It was released in Europe.

4. flarp

flarp

Sep 7, 2011
    It hasn't been released yet, at least in the US. Some European dealers have gotten theirs already, which is where some of the pics are coming from. If you sign up for the ZT newsletter on their web site, they'll announce when they're about to go on sale.

5. Blade Runner 7

Oct 26, 2010
    Thanks guys! I knew it hadn't been released but I figured there had been pre-sales. Thought they would have all be claimed already. I hope they make enough to go around.

6. John_0917

John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    Try to get one straight from ZT because then you will be able to get it at MSRP. After that, expect sellers to demand a LOT more $$...and probably oral copulation too.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy

Jan 30, 2012
    Don't hold your breath: seems all the ZT limited releases go VERY quickly (0801CF, 0454, 777, 888). Stay tuned, and be quick when the time comes. Good luck! (I hope to grab one, too!)

8. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    - If you're not on your computer ready to purchase one, you're most likely not going to be able to purchase one.

9. Blade Runner 7

Oct 26, 2010
    Signed up for the news letter. I got one of the new ZT 801S110v blades so that should hold me over. I haven't been interested in too many of their knives until now. Had some other models that didn't do it for me but the 0801, 0392, and 0808 got me interested in ZT again.

10. austonh

austonh Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2012
    [video=youtube_share;iQymsxwkSO8]http://youtu.be/iQymsxwkSO8[/video]

11. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013
    @John_0917, you're killing me!

Back to drooling at austonh's video...

12. Somi

Somi

Mar 25, 2008
    My favourite EDC, and my sharpest knife ever (out of the box). :D

[​IMG]

13. austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Full video review.

[video=youtube_share;CkC64dILsgI]http://youtu.be/CkC64dILsgI[/video]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  14. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    Going on sale on the 18th to select dealers....mark your calendars fellas!

15. CJZ

CJZ Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Really? How do you know?

16. Zogglet

Zogglet

Oct 22, 2014
    When was it finally released in Europe? Did you have a hard time getting your hands on it?

17. Somi

Somi

Mar 25, 2008
    I don't know. i didn't find this info anywhere.

I was lucky and I was fast. :) I received an email notifying that ZT0392 is in stock (only one piece), and then I paid for within 3 minutes.
    Cost €400 (approximately $450).

18. MatthewSB

MatthewSB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I thought limited editions were only available from ZT directly. Did I misunderstand something?

19. austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    The knives sent to Europe and Russia are sold through distributors. US models were changed to ZT direct sales, but we shall see how this model is to be released in the states.

20. redfeenix

redfeenix

May 12, 2011
    KAI newsletter