1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

How do Samurai keep their katanas clean?

Discussion in 'Sword Discussion' started by hank_rearden, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonX51

SonX51

Oct 31, 2019
    The Hibakusha are those who survived the bombings, someone as well versed and intelligent as yourself should know that. He was born two days after the bombing. I didn't say I actually believed him. However, regardless of how your enemy treats their enemy, there is never an excuse to treat them similarly, or worse.

My Grandfather was on a Navy ship during WWII, he said that we shouldn't have dropped the bombs. Again, no offense intended, what's your point?

Regardless of what you or I think or were told by people who were there or survived the bomb, there is an actual truth that we probably will never hear.

2. SonX51

SonX51

Oct 31, 2019
    Nobody deserves this, for any horrific activities their country may have participated in. We were fighting to stop it from happening in Europe for god's sake.

I was trolling you all, you just have some sick problems you might need to work through.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 2:08 AM
  3. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Done.

mitch4ging, Bigfattyt and SonX51 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.