How Many Busse Combat Knives do you own?

I got this one for my Birthday :)

IabaMRc.jpg

I Officially HATE you Dave!!! :mad:

Congrats Dave, that is Freakin' Awesome x 10000 !!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There is a reason Australia is "at the bottom of the earth"....it's because of Andy's INFI horde.
....it's about maintaining balance... we do not want the planet becoming top heavy !

I thought Andy just had one. The ASH1, right? ;)
....if Mrs Andy asks....yes....just one...it has swappable scales and blade finished.... :D

A few less (or more), than Andy. Including 13 ASH1's. What's your score on those now, mate?
....to be honest I am not sure, I think it is 14.5 but may be more.

Viewing Dave's bday present actually made my day. That blade is too cool

honestly have never counted. We do need some pics in this thread tho. I took this a while back. Thought it was all of them but them found about 30 more out in the garage and stashed throughout the house . Unfortunately some of these have found new homes. I have acquired some more since then also :).View attachment 751243
I like the MOASH:p:p:p

Just the big dirty Bb13 in infi. Working on getting some more but just read that the bags may ship sooner than my paycheques

I have four at the moment, My Infi TGLB, and three from Operation 2 weeks part one. AK47, The Mofo, Mojo I forget what its called... and a BB13.

I need to bookmark this thread. Next time my wife gives me grief I can use it to remind her that I'm just a piker and that I actually show a ton of restraint lol.

The Photobucket debacle killed the "Bussekin & Friends + Epic Fail" thread, which was my old go-to...

I'll be the first to say it, too many. I dont want a collection, just a good assortment of blades. Problem is, too many of them are just keepers that I don't really "need" but I cant let go like my WTH, fatty warden, brusier AK or B8LE. But I dont want to cross over into actual collecting because that is a bottomless pit of desire that can get crazy and costly. Ive got close to a dozen, over a dozen if we count kin, and thats too many. I got too many.

Back