How many Busse knives are made?

Do we have any idea how many Busse knives are produced for each particular design or how many preorders are taken before they close them off. I assume some of it is based upon how much material is available or in stock but was wondering if there is a reasonable estimate.

Nope.

It's a great mystery.

Jerry knows. Maybe the Janitor.

The rest of us ... clueless.

Are we talking pre-releases, current models, re-releases, prototypes, custom shops, limited editions, battle grades, combat grades, infi....what are we thinking here.

It really does not matter, Mr. Busse is not releasing the information-They are his knives, his company and he isn't talking-Works for me

A small hog-trough full of most models.

Some models only have a few on which the swine can dine.

And some models, they slop all the hogs that have a taste that day.

Hope that helps.

best

mqqn

There have been several times where people have asked how many of a specific model were made, but Busse is not telling. For several reasons I don't blame them for not saying. The only exception is a numbered release like the MOABM. For most Busse models there are roughly "a lot" of them.

Got it...Thanks

There are certainly a few different models I would like to know how many exist though. Perhaps I will try to get Jerry drunk at Blade and ask him then!

This is an easy question. Just ask how many Jaxx has and multiply by two.

I am guessing they hide production numbers to drive up the price. the fewer we think there are the more they should be worth.

I think Bossman is a master of marketing and a master of fun! He plays with availability depending on his anticipated demand. His goal is to keep secondary market value high and demand for new product up. He does all this while maximizing our fun and interest. I'm a marketing guy..... Bossman is my hero! I'm in awe everyday!

-Will

I suppose there are few products that sell on their own merit.

Back