How many Emersons do you own?

Think of "BADASS" as a compliment similar to "that's very cool" or "that's wicked" but a little more "macho". A great compliment to receive for something that you have. A very positive compliment! Similar to a "2 thumbs up" too in my opinion.

Nicely done, Vemon! I think that EKI should tap you for some promotional shots or better yet, a calendar. I would be first in line.

To be honest, it is the work of my wife :) she has long mastered the "Photoshop" .
I myself do not know so ..

But thanks again!

You too? Life's been rough here too lately. Probably be a large dumpage in the near future, but the good news is EKI has never built better knives than the current crop (new Custom logo notwithstanding).

Thanks!
The Roadie is on my list. After my divorce. :D

Unfortunately I traded my full size Roadhouse in a moment of weakness. I will have another one, but the wallet is a bit light at the moment. Plus the mini fits me better. I really want a super too, plus I've been eyeballing a some CQC-5s that have been listed lately.

This my current edc rotation! I have a few more not shown! So I average about 8 at any given time.

This is my bow to the 13 pic. LOL

Back