how many knifes do you own?

Wow, I only have like 9 at this time. I'd have more like 20 if I kept some of those junky knives around, like the ever lame torch dagger that Bud-K sells. Boy that knife sucks, no stick of butter too soft that it can handle...

With swords and straight razors I have give or take about 200.Just when I think I have a fairly accurate count I come across a few more in draws or tool cases I had forgotten about.
Bob

I have six (6) knives: A bowie, a machete, sammurai, balisong, victorinox and Leatherman Tools.

My machete, sammurai and leatherman tools are my favorites. The sammurai is hang on my room whilst the machete is hang on the kitchen door. Every exit in my home has a bladed weapon to pull out.

[This message has been edited by stdalire (edited 08 September 1999).]

About 20 - I started only 2 years ago.

They are Buck(4x), BM (2x), Kershaw (2x), Boker Solingen (3x), Wenger (1), Czech paratrooper knife (1), Entrek, Irie and Boyer custom, hand made katana and some China POS...
I have Spyderco kitchen knives on their way...

David

lets see..two hunting, one more hunting just ordered, three "tactical" (love that word!) fixed blades, two double edged fixed blades, Spydy Rookie, CQC7, Gator, Old Timer lockback, Camillus pocket, whoops, one more double edged fixed blade on the way (damn e-bay!). Plan on getting Dozier Yukon before November. But that'll be it! No more! And this time, I MEAN IT! (Well, maybe just a couple...)

Forgot-you asked which was my favorite. Well, I'd be hard pressed to decide, but right now it's probably my Chris Reeves Mountaineer 1 that I'm waiting by my mailbox to recieve! After I get it, my new favorite will be the Bob Dozier that I haven't ordered yet! After that.....

Hmmmmm -- TOO MANY! LOL, that is why I started to get rid of some of them
frown.gif
. There must be almost 40 of them (~25% fixed blades). Bad thing about the knives is that they don't take uo much room
smile.gif

Ray 'md2020'

[This message has been edited by maddog2020 (edited 09 September 1999).]

I own 9 knives (2 fixed, 7 folders), and out of the folders, I usually carry the AFCK on a daily basis, although all of them (with the exception of a 6" recurved model
smile.gif
) make their way into the pocket every once in a while.

------------------
Shawn
"Earth has its boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless."

Well lesse.
(naming them is the only way for me to remember 'em.)
Goober - plain blade, 6 inches
Bungholio - Military type survival knife.
Phillipe the Mouse - Buck Nighthawk.
Gwendolyn - Spyderco Endura
Ambrosius - Benchmade AFCK
Kcara - Gerber Mark II
Bob - Schrade Folder
Oscar - Schrade WR1
so yea, 8 knives.
and my favorite right now would have to be Kcara, recently purchased from Excalibur.
Still waiting for and don't know what to name my Sifu yet.
wink.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't mind you being inside my head if you weren't clearly so crazy."

Back