How many of you have a Sebenza

I have one 'plain' large Sebenza (by plain I mean non decorated, but is there really such a thing as a 'plain' Sebenza?) that I carry often. Mine is born march 10, 1998.

I have two large plain Sebenzas, one decorated large Sebenza with a damascus blade and inlay, two small plain Sebenzas, one LDC version (small Sebenza with a false edge), a zig-zag Unfaam.

Guess that makes 7 total.

--Doug

[This message has been edited by Doug Mason (edited 30 April 1999).]

Hi,

Hope we get this to a 100 posts

I have a large Sabenza, BG-42 (feb 99 manufactured).

I have a small one on the way. It should be here in the next day or so. I hope it will be here on Sat. I do not think that I can wait until monday.

Rich

I have a small one on the way. It should be here in the next day or so. I hope it will be here on Sat. I do not think that I can wait until monday.

Rich

A small and large here, I prefer the small for everyday carry, both a nice though

Doug has seven sebs!!!Doug does your wife know of this problem u have carrying on with Chris Reeves?..
biggrin.gif

I know there atleast 100 Seb owners on the forum!!keep em coming.....

I had a large Sebenza, but it was too large for my taste so I sent it back. I now have a small decorated, Damascus bladed, with a diamond inset into the handle hole. Fits in very nicely with a suit!

Add me to the list. Have a small Sebenza that I bought on Halloween '98. Been with me every day since.

Tony

Recieved the small Sebenza #170.
Am in the process of aquiring a LCD9.

That makes 4 CRK on hand, 4 on order.

Oh, yes, I have decided that I need a Sebenza with the old handle style.

And I haven't even started on Damascus Blades...
wink.gif

------------------
James

1 large Sebenza (old style handle, ATS-34 blade)
1 small Sebenza (new style with BG42)
1 Umfaan with zig zag pattern (hated the circles personally so I had to wait)

Can't wait for my custom leather sheath for the large one from Gary Graley! Not much more than the leather from CRK but made to my specs.

Got a Project 1 gathering dust in the closet.

------------------
Paul
Keep Em Sharp

1 large with new style handle and old ATS34 blade. It is my favorite non-auto carry knife
and it's for sale 250.00 98%mint e-mail for info

------------------
Unless your the lead dog,The scenery never changes!!!
Gregg Lane
Peddler,of fine Goods

Add me to the list. I just bought a large plain Sebenza early this week. It's lived in my pocket ever since.

Yeapers ... have two of the larger BG-42 Sebenza's put away. Strickly for my collection, not to use. Twin boys will inherit them someday. Blade is a little too small for my every day use. VERY nice knife though! I prefer the MPF and Pinnacle for use
smile.gif

Mark

Back