How Much Would You Pay?

my first thought was, "i like it." my second thought was that i'd pay about $60 for one...especially with the little kydex sheath. not sure you could do one with a sheath for less than that. heck, i hope you could do it for $60! :eek:

if you could, sign me up!

I think $65 is reasonable too. i think i would be "out" at $70, but that's just me.

Keep it thin, maybe 3/32, with kydex sheath and maybe thin canvas Micarta, something with texture, and some parachord wrapped around the sheath, I think 75 is more than fair. If you make it package with other small essential things, 100 easy.

A heads up on pricing. "Bare Bones" model will be $65 with kydex slip sheath, and $75 with either dark brown or black 1/8" thick canvas micarta handles. Add $6 for shipping. It will be available in the original 5" length or a 6" version, both for the same price. I do not do cord wraps! Still any interest?

I will not be taking orders for these, they will be made when I have time, but if interest is good, I will be sure to make them often (possibly even weekly). I would post a notice a couple of days before they go up for sale. If there is interest, I will proceed, if not, I`ll forget it.

Last edited:
I'll be keeping an eye out for a thin black canvas model. Either length is fine with me.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

A 6" bare bones model with a simple "taco" style kydex for $65, I'm waiting to see it posted........unless you would prefer I send payment now:D

Please post here if you are interested, and in which model, and if you prefer handles or not. This will give me an idea on how to proceed.

That semi-wharncliffe is the most interesting to me. Thin handled with all the edges melted. No hard edges or points.

I'd be interested in a bare 6" if done in 1/16 stock.
But, I'd want your K further into the blade cuz I'd bring the scales I put on half way into the ricaso.
I won't be buying for a while, but just wanted to put the bug in yer ear for the 1/16" stock.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a bare 6" if done in 1/16 stock.
But, I'd want your K further into the blade cuz I'd bring the scales I put on half way into the ricaso.
I won't be buying for a while, but just wanted to put the bug in yer ear for the 1/16" stock.

No K on 1/16" stock.

6" with brown scales sounds like a pretty good woodcarver for SWMBO to me.

i agree with Vik. i am in for a 6" with dark brown scales. do the handled knives also come with a kydex sheath?

Back