How to break a Busse!!

ok figured you hogs would get a giggle outta this! I gave an MBC to a buddy awhile ago because he's needed a good knife and I know if it'll get used and abused he would do it! So my buddy Dave (guy in pic) sends me this picture, he tried using it to wedge at a trailor hitch and here was the result! Lol I was right tho! I knew he would use it and abuse it for everything. Think Busse warranty applies to this??

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 461
some things just arnt ment to be used for certain tasks regardless of heat treatment.

in any case, that will sharpen out.

I'll bet Busse will honor the warranty. However, if I ever did something that stupid with a Busse knife I would be too embarrassed to make a warranty claim.

Absolutely covered by our warranty! :thumbsup:

Send that wounded piglet in and we'll give it a proper burial. :cool:

Oh, and might I suggest a screwdriver? ;)

Not the tool. . . the drink ! ! ! . . . You know, with vodka and orange juice? . . . To toast a farewell to the little guy when you ship him back? :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Wow Jerry! You guys are seriously the best all around! Thank you!! This is gonna make not just his day but his year!

Ill get this wounded piglet wrapped up and shipped out in next few days or so here, and yes a couple of screw drivers to celebrate this awesomeness :)

I dunno Jerry, still looks good to me! Damaged, or prepped for a new penetrator tip?

Absolutely covered by our warranty! :thumbsup:

Send that wounded piglet in and we'll give it a proper burial. :cool:

Oh, and might I suggest a screwdriver? ;)

Not the tool. . . the drink ! ! ! . . . You know, with vodka and orange juice? . . . To toast a farewell to the little guy when you ship him back? :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Holy crap. This Jerry guy is too kind. I want what he's drinking.

One of the big reasons I like Busse-kin knives is this kind of customer service, right here.

Now, let me buy some DS, please. Phuleese?

Now that's what you call customer service right there
Way to go Jerry

Great on Busse. I had NO doubt Jerry would take care of it. The BEST warranty in the business. Think your buddy needs a game warden or active duty tho. I've pryed manhole covers up with my ad.
Did he get the job done before the tip snapped?

Seeing that photo made me sick at my stomach. It seems that Dave had no idea what such a knife was designed for, or maybe he'd had a few beers too many?

Seeing that photo made me sick at my stomach. It seems that Dave had no idea what such a knife was designed for, or maybe he'd had a few beers too many?

Lol with a guy like Dave it was too much whiskey!!

But I also blame myself cause when describing INFI to him I told him it's the best! It's indestructible and they are the kinda knife you will have forever and that it'll laugh at whatever you put it through and ask for more!

Back