Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

You're correct, Bill. Once previous rounds finished the alphabet, we'd start over again at A. I think this is the start of the fifth trip A-Z.

Each round, I've tried to have a different plan for what knives I post for each letter.
In the first round, I posted as many knives as I could think of that had a description starting with the "letter of the day", and I'd shamelessly use a knife for multiple letters. For example, I may have used a German-made AG Russell stag Mohawk canoe for the letters A, C, G, M, R, and S.
In the second round, I posted only one knife each day, and used a different knife for each letter (again only using a knife if the first letter of a word that described the knife matched the letter of the day).
In the third pass through the alphabet, I tried to see how few knives I could use. IIRC, I went A-Z using only 3 knives.
In the just-completed fourth round, I posted one knife per day, the first letter of whose color was the letter of the day.

My plan for the fifth round is to post one knife per day, requiring that the first letter of the city, state, country, or other geographic location from whence the knife came to me matches the day's letter. So here I go!

A is for Asheville, NC from where this Marbles stag bone sowbelly stockman came to me (thanks, Randy):
sowbelly.mark.3open.jpg

- GT

gec 93 rAms foot
HAGD
48609120487_2aeca7ac65_b.jpg[IMG]

B is for Bognor Regis, 24 mi west of Brighton on the south coast of Great Britain. This German Richartz folding knife, whose covers display the Basic Facts of multiplication and whose tang stamp includes a BIG aquatic mammal, came to me from Bognor Regis (thanks, @Blake the Blade ):
mult.mark.Vopen.flat.jpg

- GT

Back