• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Knife Collection Sale!, 63 knives- Customs, GEC, CASE, CANAL, Northwoods...

I'll take 48 Case 2 dot. Let me know your PP

Thanks,
Peter

opps miscounted..14 already spoken for, so I guess 4rths on that.

Not sure if it's just me but there is no pic for 26-28.

Last edited:
I'll take 6. 3” Sleeveboard Ring Opener. 2008, Ebony wood, A2 steel, #15, please.

Email sent ....also I'm a Paypal friendly member

Paypal sent on #6

Thanks

Last edited:
Very nice knives sir!

I will take #8, #19, #35, and #54 please. PM incoming.

Last edited:
I'll take #29. PayPal ready

Also interested in #28 if the other is not available

Last edited:
Bummed about missing #8! Seconds if for some reason eschwebach decides not to go through with it.

please email or call me about the dr t mammoth lannys clip at packleader21 at yahoo dot com or 406838 two two 19. thanks

Doing my best to get back to you all. I will be updating the sold items later on today. Best way to contact me is PM. If I haven't gotten back to you please try again. Also please be specific about the knife you are interested in. Please list the knife you are purchasing in your PayPal payment. Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Doing my best to get back to you all. I will be updating the sold items later on today. Best way to contact me is PM. If I haven't gotten back to you please try again. Also please be specific about the knife you are interested in. Please list the knife you are purchasing in your PayPal payment. Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Sent you an email about #29

Back