• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hunter/Camper ((SOLD))

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A simple design and a nice size to carry in the woods. A thick enough spine to baton some kindling or split the ribs on your next deer.

Forged from 1/4 inch 5160
Flat grind
Machine finish on the grind with some forged texture on the flats
Curly red oak handle
Overall length: 9 3/4 inches
Blade: 5 inches
Leather scabbard

$135 includes mailing to the US or Canada. My PayPal account is gldrewknives@yahoo.com I also accept checks with time to clear or USPS money orders.

11-2-12_1.jpg11-2-12_2.jpg11-2-12_3.jpg11-2-12_4.jpg11-2-12.jpg

Last edited:
so nice, so nice!! I bet that one will be handy in the woods. great job Gerry.

I'll take it GL, shoot me paypal info and I'll get you paid right away! Thanks, Trevor~

Just saw paypal info so nevermind!:D Sending payment right now!

I'll take it GL, shoot me paypal info and I'll get you paid right away! Thanks, Trevor~

Just saw paypal info so nevermind!:D Sending payment right now!

Got the PayPal Trevor, your knife will go out in the mail this morning. THANK YOU!

Trevor done good and bagged himself a treasure that not only looks nice but will be a workhorse for any task at hand. Good work Gerry!

Thanks GL! I agree John, I'm hoping to put this work horse to good use while deer hunting next weekend and many years to come!

Received the knife today Gerry, she's a real beauty and fit great in the hand! Thanks so much and I hope to post some pics with her and a deer this weekend. Thanks, Trevor~

Back