• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hunting knife, Stabilized Turkish Walnut Root

Steel: N690Co Stainless 4.2mm 5/32''
Hardness: ~ 58-60 HRC
Overall length: 260 mm. 10 1/4''
Blade: 125 mm. 4 29/32'' Saber Grind
Finish: scoth-brite
Thickness behind the edge: 0.3mm. Convex Sharpened
Handle: Stabilized Turkish Walnut Root, Vulcanized fiber, Stainless steel pins, Sculpted handle
Sheath: 3.5 mm leather

HQ Pictures in my Website - Here

Price: 182$ + 15$ shipping (With PP fees)
Payment methods accepted:

• Paypal
Shipping:

Delivery will take 6-10 working days. For more information please contact me via PM or at T.Todorovknives@gmail.com
Post "I'll take it" in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.

Bd76oAkh.jpg

C6iLNxNh.jpg

cHCdn4xh.jpg

tIU3ZXKh.jpg

wOe275hh.jpg

Y9M7fHTh.jpg

XuKcVAVh.jpg

bymU64mh.jpg

8O96uiIh.jpg

TK73mw8h.jpg

QrjvSTsh.jpg

TBmRSd4h.jpg

This will have to wait. I just bought my hunting tags for wyoming and that cost me almost $800.00. So all my funny money is gone for a couple weeks. Maybe for my birthday May.

Marc

Are you still able to ship to the USA? A knife maker in Greece told me the USA border is closed to international parcels.

Marc

Last edited:
I have shipped a knife 5-6 days ago to the USA. The shipping company that i use didnt say anything about closed iternational parcels, in fact the knife its on the way. I will email them and see if they know something.
Regards,
Teodor

Ok, sounds good. If the shipping is good then i will take this one for my birthday gift to myself.

Marc

The shipping company mailed me that the USA border is not closed to international parcels, the only issue that may happen is delayed delivery from 12-15 days. The last knife that i shipped few days ago is already in the USA it took 9 days to deliver.
Regards

Ok, perfect. If this is still available i will take it. Let me know the full price and tour paypal.

Marc

Back