Hurley Creek

61AMm2b.jpg
Love mine!

Jeff

Nice jds1 jds1 - I like that rough textured micarta scale treatment!

best

mqqn

A generous member sent me a hurley creek. My wife drove it to the the plane right before I left to jump in to the interior alaska. I usually only take my beck wsk and a edc sized jk. I only used the jk the wsk stayed in my ruck. Usually I drop a few trees and make a machine gun position or two. But this time it was mainly observing and casevac role. But I sure did have fun with my new hurley creek. My phone was not with me so no pictures. I will take a pic of it later on. All the jks are in need of some tlc.

Last edited:
I also have it in 3/32, wrapped tape around the handle to give it a little more girth to hold on to.
John, what other steels did you offer the Hurley Creek in? I think my 3/32 was a stainless steel, maybe S30V?

Edit: I found my earlier posts about the 3/32, it is S30V. Anyone else can you tell me how you have been using your HC and HC lite?

Last edited:
Thanks, John. I appreciate it, I think I got my thin HC while you had some S30V left, thst you weren’t going to order more at that time since the thinner stock was more expensive than the thicker stock.

Back