I can't even give them away! -GAW WINNER CHOSEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I can join because I don't have Facebook! My day is going great because I received a Microtech Socom Delta in G10 and with an S30v clip point blade.

Very cool Ranger Bob! That knife is a beauty. So, me and my little boy are watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and talking knives, classic revolvers, and the old west. Thanks for the generous gaw!

its crazy how good you've gotten so fast! thats a nice knife

i've been hoping to be able to afford a nice little knife from a custom make sometime soon but this is better thanks for the chance rangerbob

I'd be happy to get one of your knives. It is gorgeous. If I do win...although I don't get out "to the woods" anymore, I have some great nephews who do. One of them would be gifted with this beautiful knife. Thanks for the chance.
Don aka Sonnydaze

Beautiful looking knife. I'd love a chance to play with it.
I'm in! Thanks for the chance!

Id love to own such a beautiful blade. very nice work you have done. Also don't have anything in 440c and would love to try it. Seems to have gone out of style but is still a good steel looking at composition. Really would love to compare it against what I have and enjoy it. To me a good knife is a good knife. Not huge on so called modern supersteels though 440c was the super of its day... give me a chance to appreciate your handiwork... Please

Bob, fantastic opportunity! Thank you very much, and please count me in!

So far, I've been in meetings wherein we discussed topics that would be covered in future meetings. That's right, we had meetings in which we discussed having meetings.

"Yo dawg, I herd you like meetings..."

Oye. LOL

That is a gorgeous knife. I'd be thrilled to have that as an EDC. Thank you for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back