I destroyed a knife to test it – pics!

I mean what I said.
I will pay what I said I would, if you guys will sign up.

Come on, let's show the Leatherman some love.

Shane - Psalm 150

;)

Hey everyone,
Here is my collection of Frost Cutlery fixed blade knives.
(you may want to close your eyes for this one Progunner!)

frostcollection.jpg

Nice, huh? O.K., I know, it’s pretty cheap, but I don’t have one of those HOG collections to show off like some do around here! I am hoping soon to enter the Piglet arena with my first Busse.

And here is the Buck knife I abused yesterday on my Grandma’s farm.

buckgeneral.jpg

It is a Buck “General” and I have had it for almost ten years I guess. A long time. I skinned an 8 point deer with it once. (I shot the deer on my Grandma’s land.) It worked good for that. The Buck knife has a 7 ½” Satin finished “Clip Point” blade. I was using it a lot yesterday removing very THORNY vines from around my Grandma’s barbwire fence. Also, a lot of big trees had fallen on her fence that surrounds her 87 acres of land, so I was pulling out the knife all day long. It has held up pretty good for me, considering the fact that I don’t like to pamper my knives, I like to use them. (That’s what they’re for, right?) None of my knives where diapers. (O.K., most of the Frost ones do, but that is because I know they couldn’t handle it. See the fourth one from the top in the above pic.) I don’t need to do that anymore. - This is why I could sure use a Busse!

Here is the knife I wish I had:

An Uncle MOFO!!!

unclemofo.jpg

Thank you Idahoskunk for that wonderful pic of a MOFO!

HEY JERRY,
Check out my knife handle making skills! Is there an opening in the factory somewhere? Maybe I could help you with some of the new fusion line.

fusioncustom.jpg

Don’t hate me because I do beautiful work. :cool:

P.S. Don’t forget about my offer everyone.
I don’t want to keep Leatherman waiting much longer…

Later, Shane – (Psalm 150)

My friends and I love to take handfuls of those worthless AOL CD tins and bring them to the shooting range. They make great targets. That's about all AOHell is good for.

Amen Danbo!!:D

Nick
~Nuclear INFIdel and member of O.I.N.K.~
~Isn't this place a geographical oddity? TWO WEEKSfrom anywhere!~
QMRJEFYPRJOTKTGLGRBK-tag2.gif

AARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! THOSE PICS!! MY EYES!!!!

Don't EVER do that again without some level of notice!!

Psalm: You should have gone to Blade or at least Blade West.

:cool: There now much better. I now retire for an early scotch and cigar in order to recuperate.

O.K., I said I would keep you posted to let you know how many people signed up for a free trial of AOL to help me out.

First I want to say thank you one and all who did.

P.S. That would be no one.

Thanks agains no one. :cool:

0 down - 10 to go...

Just kidding, I've given up on asking you guys for help. You know it really wouldn't have been that hard.

Later!

OK, OK:

Just how much do you "earn" from each hit on the AOL thing? I can't imagine it will be able to pay for Leathermans blade.

Stuart

Believe it or not, they would have paid me $30 for each of you who signed up for a free trial! And you don't even have to try it. You don't have to download it onto your computer, you just have to sign up for a free trial. That's all. You have to enter your credit card, but you won't be charged anything, and then you have 45 days to cancel. It's a 45 day risk free trial. I did it and earned $30 for myself and it only took me about two minutes. Honest, it's very easy. If you decide you would like to go ahead and give me two minutes of your time, then go for it by clicking here and you will have my true thanks and appreciation. :)

Shane - Psalm 150

...or maybe you would rather see some more pics of Frost Cutlery knives....

(A little jaws music would fit in here good.... dududududududu)

Auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhh

Shane

Back