I don't care...

about the configuration of my next CQC7. I sold ALL of mine :eek: and realized that I need one CQC7 in my possession. This is a Classic must-have folder, imo. And, thanks to a Broh here, I have a cool one coming this week. Pix asap.
Rolf

Last edited:
I'm giving up one of my eight CQC-7s so I can help out my new friend. ;) Hope you enjoy it buddy...it should be there very soon!

HOW did you end up selling them all? I thought I saw you mention it was your favorite!

At least it's being made right. :)

imbw- Well, it bugged me that Ernest went public with his politics. Our family was in business and we were taught never to discuss politics. It's just bad business. But, Ernest is a fantastic knife designer and his CQC7 is my favorite folder design so I had to get another.
Rolf

imbw- Well, it bugged me that Ernest went public with his politics. Our family was in business and we were taught never to discuss politics. It's just bad business. But, Ernest is a fantastic knife designer and his CQC7 is my favorite folder design so I had to get another.
Rolf

And besides, a world without Rolf having a '7', just ain't right. ;)

Driving up to my local shop this weekend. Hope to be coming home with the Commander...or the Roadhouse.

imbw- Well, it bugged me that Ernest went public with his politics. Our family was in business and we were taught never to discuss politics. It's just bad business.
Rolf

You're not the only one Rolf.

I knew you liked them, but you must REALLY like them. So congrats on your new CQC7:thumbup:

Thanks Kenny and dc!
You do know that Phill Hartsfield was indirectly involved with the CQC7, yes?

Well I decided against driving an hour up to my local knifeshop. My SUV isn't the best vehicle to save $ on gas. But I do have an order placed with free shipping. Which Emerson did I choose? I'll give you a hint: its black.

Back