I feel proud

Well today I am talking to my friend Ashley. Well I ask her for her opinion on the scales for my Lahar, whether it needs more of one color sorta thing (yes i will post a thread with those pics for your guy's opinions...sheesh, talk about impatient :p).

well, on to the proud part. the convo continues into knives in general. she says
i have knives, just not pretty ones or ones of any value, but knives nontheless
. Of course, I tell her that'll change (hey i got a potential knife person here, gotta stoke that fire!).

Here is the best part though. she said this after i showed her the ener-g (she likes green lol)
you've kinda got me hooked. darn you!!

I feel so proud :D :D gonna take her down to Clark Knives so she can browse a bit, see what fits her midget hands (she's like 5' on a good day lol), and all that stuff.

chalk another one up to the knife world and Kershaw :D

Buy her a Mini Mojito, then ask her out on a date...she'll love it!

There, I fixed it for ya DV!!:D

Seriously though, way to go OL:thumbup: In our current political climate, the way people perceive knives, it's good to hear about conversations like this.

Jon

I'm glad to see that you are feeling a bit better OL. and for good reasons.....:D

Did you two make out?.....What?...What? I just said what y'all were thinking.

Good job ol!!!

Did you two make out?.....What?...What? I just said what y'all were thinking.

Good job ol!!!

I wasn't thinking that !!! OOOOH !! I was thinking about the knives the whole time he was talkin ! It's just you Thomas.

Oh...sorry bout that...heh...little late afternoon Friday humor...yea...heh...

Good job ol...on the knife thingy...

I could have so much fun with this...almost as much fun as when Ken was talking about not crashing his stones...

:D:D:D

This is a knife forum afterall.....:D

maybe a thread in w&c or the cove...? :D

lol guys, lol. aint asked her out yet. key word being "yet" you idiots lol.

brad, me not go no money. i barely have enough to take her someplace cheap to eat lol.

yeah it is encouraging to see someone, especially of the female sort, be interested in something that usually, according to the news anyway, scares them. not meaning to be anything negative with that comment, but its true that alot of the sheeple seem to be women.

lets not get on that subject OK? got enough threads about sheeple

why dont you guys share some stories similar to what i stated in my OP.

heh heh..... Face it. You messed up. You never should have told us about Ashley. :D Joe

heh heh..... Face it. You messed up. You never should have told us about Ashley. :D Joe

Mike already knew about her, along with KD. so if you think that i am scared, think again lol. Now if this was in W&C, then well, i dont think i could stand it, i would be laughing so hard. :D :p

Ohhhhhhhh, and we're the idiots.......:p
:D

yes. yes you are. coming from the guy who keeps getting screwed by Kershaw's warranty :p :p :p

i havn't asked because well, she isnt back in town for school yet, and two she is kinda coming off another relationship. a lil thing known as "space".

i guess no one has any stories of knife nut conversions?

yes. yes you are. coming from the guy who keeps getting screwed by Kershaw's warranty :p :p :p

i guess no one has any stories of knife nut conversions?

I'm only getting one screw for your information. :p
Soon as I get screwed, I'm gonna try to post some pics. :D

Of my 1410 PE Talon that is. ;) It is a sweet knife!! :thumbup:

Ken did mention something about crashing his stones in another thread. :D

Back