I feel proud

Oh she's got more interest than just friendship! Score one for a good guy

Well today I am talking to my friend Ashley. Well I ask her for her opinion on the scales for my Lahar, whether it needs more of one color sorta thing (yes i will post a thread with those pics for your guy's opinions...sheesh, talk about impatient :p).

well, on to the proud part. the convo continues into knives in general. she says . Of course, I tell her that'll change (hey i got a potential knife person here, gotta stoke that fire!).

Here is the best part though. she said this after i showed her the ener-g (she likes green lol)

I feel so proud :D :D gonna take her down to Clark Knives so she can browse a bit, see what fits her midget hands (she's like 5' on a good day lol), and all that stuff.

chalk another one up to the knife world and Kershaw :D

so a lil update.

not that great a chance of us being anything other than good friends at this point.

BUT

she handled the Lahar *my Krien'd Lahar* and had a look on her face of "hehehe. i like". wouldnt let her near the blade, but she did like.

got a knife person here folks. :D

I never mentioned anything off-color, ol. That's where your mind took you! :D

BTW, how's that VG10 holding up with Tom's regrind? Do you carry it regularly or use it a lot? What is it...10 per side?

I'm thinking abour having one done. Since I've got multiples, I've narrowed it down to the S60V Boa or the Lahar...opinions?

I never mentioned anything off-color, ol. That's where your mind took you! :D

BTW, how's that VG10 holding up with Tom's regrind? Do you carry it regularly or use it a lot? What is it...10 per side?

I'm thinking abour having one done. Since I've got multiples, I've narrowed it down to the S60V Boa or the Lahar...opinions?

PM inbound buddy

brad, me not got no money. i barely have enough to take her someplace cheap to eat lol.

I haven't been around the BF much latley, but when I saw this I had to put in my opinion: If you have to have money to date a girl, she isn't worth dating. TJ, The kind of girl you should want is a girl that wants ONLY you. And she should want to handle your regrind often...

I haven't been around the BF much latley, but when I saw this I had to put in my opinion: If you have to have money to date a girl, she isn't worth dating. TJ, The kind of girl you should want is a girl that wants ONLY you. And she should want to handle your regrind often...

Hey Jeremy!!

Good to see a post from ya. How's the move going?

Jon

i say that as i want to be able to pay for something. not really required i know, but it helps.

wow, is all i have to say to the last sentence, along with LOL

Back