1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

I got Battlesaw blues :( what did you regret passing??

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Robdude, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Robdude

Robdude

Feb 27, 2015
    I have grown to regret skipping the Battle Saw and BG FSH... my regret has gotten worse an worse :(
    Im curious what Operation 2 weeks blades you all regret missing out on most.... do tell!

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    yes and no on the battlesaw. I wanted one but wanted it naked from the factory. So I passed.

3. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    The D-guard mistress is one. Honestly, a D-guard battle saw would be pretty bomb as well!

The hog nose will also haunt me

4. RussMo

RussMo

Apr 1, 2007
    I to love those D-guards but the dang things are illegal up here. Fuzz treats them like brass knuckles :confused:

5. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease

Mar 8, 2016
    Kinda sad i missed the Battle Saw but am making up for that with the HUCK :D

6. wroughndt

wroughndt Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Hog nose, talked a guy at work into buying one and I passed.... Definitely regret it

7. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Rob, you gotta get a Battle Saw man. A saw-back, CBT, and a refined SHBM bowie profile yields a recipe for perfection :thumbup:

Get one before they skyrocket in price or more likely...disappear!

8. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I got one, but I wish I'd gotten a second to strip. That's really the only one I sort of regret not getting.

I don't regret passing on the WTF, the D Guard BM, the long Team Gemini, and a few others that just didn't do it for me.

I mainly wonder why I felt the need to get BG versions of things I already have multiple copies of in INFI. But when I got the BG SFNOs, I sort of understood.

I might regret passing on the HUCK Fin. There's something about that one, but I'm not sure what.

9. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    That winning lottery ticket... to cover all the stuff I didn't pass on. :eek:

10. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan

Feb 11, 2015
    Pretty Much Every Satin INFI that I didnt Get lol but Mostly the Fatty Urban Fudge, lets hope waiting list comes thru

11. Mumbojumboo

Mumbojumboo

Dec 20, 2010
  12. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Ah, regrets.

Couldn't buy them all. Ordered the SHE-II, MS-E, and Boom Parang. Might have liked: BG FSH, Battle Saw, Mofo, HUCK.

13. Ryker

Ryker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2015
    I had Battle Saw blues a few weeks ago but they passed. I am still sorry I passed on the AK-47 though.

14. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    BOSSJACK battle grade. Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd those Ergo mistresses from a while back

15. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    BG-TG for me.

16. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Guess I wish I went for one or two more of the ones I did order ?
    Or is that greedy lol.

17. JDE101

JDE101

Nov 13, 2014
    I don't really regret passing on any of the previous offerings, but I would have regretted it forever if I had passed on the HUCK! That picture just "spoke" to me! It said "You have to order one of my brothers, you will not be able to resist, you must have, must have, must have...." I debated all of 2-3 hours, knew I'd kick myself if I passed, and went ahead and "pulled the trigger"! That photo did it for me! Maybe if Jerry had posted a different picture I might have been able to resist, but talk about "advertising"!!! That was the perfect color combo to get me hooked!!!:D

18. Niddhogg

Niddhogg

Nov 2, 2014
    The WTF custom shop deal... Though I'd have had to sell some body part to pay for it. I'm trying to convince myself not to get a HUCK fin, but I don't think it's gonna work... I'm sure the wife will understand, right?

19. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  20. The Hobbiest

The Hobbiest

Mar 17, 2016
    Was late getting into the O2W party but would have liked to been around for the Mofo BG. That tanker grey and green/black g10 on the site looks great.