I got Battlesaw blues :( what did you regret passing??

The WTF custom shop deal... Though I'd have had to sell some body part to pay for it. I'm trying to convince myself not to get a HUCK fin, but I don't think it's gonna work... I'm sure the wife will understand, right?

I've just started calculating a week's worth of cheap motel costs into the price of the knife...

Now that I stopped and think about it, I do have a many years long regret/blue which was to get the CGFBM when it first came out. Been spending years regretting not getting it but the HUCK itself will more than make up for it because I adore using Kukuri for bush clearing. This is going to be fun!

In other news, I've been seeing people in here saying that they will go to the exchange to get what they regretted...yeah well, they will be getting it at a very marked up price later on. Ouchy!

The BGAK's are SUPER nice-A lot of people are just now beginning to receive them, keep an eye out on the Forum-there will be more available

I regretted passing on the Battle Saw after I started seeing all of the pictures posted here....so I got on the wait list and was able to pick one up!

I really have not regretted any of the others, maybe the Gemini P - but you can't have them all, and I did get on the list for the WTF, so I have that going for me.....

7467.jpg

best

mqqn

There are only a few that appealed to me that I didn't buy; and, so far, I don't have any regrets.

I cancelled one order - the double talon BM - a day or so after I placed it (so Thursday or Friday). If there is no BMe or FBM, I may come to regret that...but probably not.
At present, I think my closest thing to regret is ordering the Boom Parang.

No regrets, only thing I would change if I had the $$$ would be to go Custom Shop on the WTF, I ordered a BG WTF so I cannot complain much.

I have passed on everything since the WTH. Holding out for the folder..... I don't think I need many more fixed blades considering I am close to 20 Busse/Kin now.

I regretted letting this one go for 10 years.

But keep trying and sometimes dreams do come true :)

IMG_3403_zpsyygvmbge.jpg

probably a huck. if I could have seen a pic of one next to a kz2, I mighta bit. I was rethinking an bgash1. I wound up getting one at the last ohio show. I really like it so much, that, now I am thinking about trying to turn it into an infi ash1.

war train handcar also. I only skipped it because I ordered the trail scalpel.

Now that I stop and think about it:

1. Mountain Mandu
2. The Battle Saw

Simply had no money. If I ever get the battle saw, I'm going to sharpen the saws itself.

Back