I had to put my Printer down today. My MOAB helped.

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Gold Member
My printer has been a total piece of garbage since the second month of ownership. At that point the print head died and HP needed to send me a new one. After several weeks I finally received another printer; one that was refurbished and a lesser model. This one stopped working almost immediately, and I can't return it to Costco since it's now a different model than the one I purchased. My mistake, live and learn. At any rate, my MOAB was happy to help me dispose of it.

Before:

After:

Video :)

Last edited:
Now don't forget those empty ink carts are worth $2 each at StaplesOfficeDepotMax. Well, the ones that survived at least.

Working as a printer I've had that same urge more than I can remember so I'll have to keep that video handy.

I laughed out loud just from the title :D Great fun and another perfect use for a good chopper!
Sorry for your loss but glad for your enthusiasm! :thumbup:

Ray

Sweet video brother. Looked like fun. Good pretax thinking with the tarp.

Savage. ;):thumbup::thumbup:

[video=youtube;fjsSr3z5nVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsSr3z5nVk[/video]

Hahahaha, LMAO. I would definately classify this as pre-meditated murder due to the plastic! Nicely done, sir. Can't wait til the next video.

Nicely Done!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've had those same temptations on many occasions with printers and all other sorts of electronic "modern conveniences".

I bet that felt great lol i told my wife im gona take the NMFSH to our shredder one of these days (when it stops raining )

Back