I had to put my Printer down today. My MOAB helped.

HAHA! Thanks for digging this up! I missed it before- but I shared it on FB - Gave me an idea. I bought this super expensive gaming laptop a few years back, had a 2 year warranty- a week after the warranty experienced it just failed to turn on one day...:eek: A couple friends had me try some things, took it all apart looking for a problem but to no avail, couple grand down the outhouse- and I've been pissed about it ever since. *MSI* can kiss my ass..... (Alienware to the rescue) Yes, now I will have my revenge :mad::mad::mad: ... I actually have 3 or 4 old laptops to test out, but what weapon to choose? Forsaken Mistress? Trough Raider? I'm thinking TR - I swear I'll go buy a gopro just to destroy that POS MSI and share it..... Off to amazon! Kind of excited about it after seeing this because I sure as hell will feel better.

Great Vid ZH!!! Made me grin.... if only I had a BG MOAB!!! JERRY..... Come on dude! Cut me out a proto for laptop destruction testing!

Perfect chance to test stabbing and chopping prowess... one stab one hack with each model you're willing to use.

Use a serrated model if you have one, for maximum PAIN

HAHA~ I'm willing to use them all - With any luck the Trash2 will get in on this too. And on top of that I've got a stack of 6 or 7 old phones that might participate as well.

LOL

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Very nice, glad to see the old girl getting some work.... Can't wait until we can get out in the woods and hatchet down some trees.... I've got a RMJ Ragnarok 12 on the way for said occasion.

My War train says hi

Back