• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I have a few BNIB Microtech Mini UDT Automatic Knife (155-11) Stonewash, Combo

I still have a handful of these Mini UDT's left over from a couple weeks ago and I need to get rid of them to make room for some new stuff I have my eye on. Dropping the price & selling them $123.65 each PayPal goods to you. Order more than one and I can come down another $13 or so each from saving on the shipping. No international shipping. Most likely no trades but who knows. No low-ball offers as I am already losing money. When they have them these go for $150 or so at Blade HQ.
These are all brand new in the box never been opened (except the one I took these pictures of, and I dont know which that is now).
All of the knives are the combo partially serrated blades version (155-11) stonewashed.

First posts of "I'll take it" followed by a PM and I will sell them in that order.
If this thread is still open or unless otherwise notated I still have at least one available.

Last edited:
Actually, according to the Microtech website, they are Elmax, not D2. I assume that since they are designed for underwater use, Elmax is used over D2 because of its corrosion resistance.

Actually, according to the Microtech website, they are Elmax, not D2. I assume that since they are designed for underwater use, Elmax is used over D2 because of its corrosion resistance.

First off, these knives are not "designed for underwater use", no matter the name. They'd rust. The springs, blades, and screws.

Secondly, the knife in the OP's pic has a D-2 blade. It says so right by the plunge line...

IMG_0767_zpsdffb082c.jpg~original

The 2013 versions mostly had Elmax steel blades. The 2014 versions like these mostly have D-2.

Microtech changes steel types all the time.

Still, a great knife at a good price...

Last edited:
First off, these knives are not "designed for underwater use", no matter the name. They'd rust. The springs, blades, and screws.

Secondly, the knife in the OP's pic has a D-2 blade. It says so right by the plunge line...

IMG_0767_zpsdffb082c.jpg~original

The 2013 versions mostly had Elmax steel blades. The 2014 versions like these mostly have D-2.

Microtech changes steel types all the time.

Still, a great knife at a good price...

Well I am starting to feel silly now. I stand corrected yet again. The blade does indeed say D-2 on it.
Are you just that observant or did you suspect already?
Regardless thanks for the correction.

Still available.

Yeah, I was just going by the microtech website. I got the actual knife pictured, and yup, it in fact does say D-2.

Loving this knife, BTW. It's become my edc.

Back